• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to match all axis cards limit?

steiner03

TF Select
I have 3 Axis credit cards (Ace, Flipkart Axis , MyZone).
All 3 cards have different limits. Ace has the lowest.
I think all 3 cards share the same aggregate limit but have different credit limits.
How to match the limit of other 2 cards with the highest credit?

Can you share the mail id?
And what details do I need to share? Card numbers? Customer I'd? already have the email ID.

Can you share the mail id?
And what details do I need to share? Card numbers? Customer I'd?
You got the mail ID. Make sure you include the masked card numbers and their existing limits. Also your phone number in case if they want to reach out to you

Make sure u email them from your registered email ID.

I am also having 3 cards (FK, Previlege & Select) with different CL. I have chosen chat option and asked for CL increase on 3 cards. Provided 3 month pay slip and 3 month salary account statement. Thankfully CL increased to 2.5L, equally on 3 cards. It will take some 4-5 days to reflect in your account.

As @imjk suggested, send some documents in support for enhances limit or equalling the limit on your both cards..
I did send them, but they clearly told the card is not eligible for higher transaction and i can make higher value transactions with Axis Indian oil credit card

I did send them, but they clearly told the card is not eligible for higher transaction and i can make higher value transactions with Axis Indian oil credit card
Flipkart axis is a bit exceptional. They are careful with flipkart axis. But you keep using they will increase limit automatically.

Back