• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Pay insurance in parts?

LEO10

TF Buzz
Have heard this somewhere.I have a 6L premium yearly.If I can pay in parts will use my infinia to do 4 transactions of 1.5L each to get 20K points.And is there a card other than infinia which gives more than 1% on insurance transaction please do suggest.

And i am also asking how to pay insurance premium in parts?
Have got that part figured out to use infinia for each transaction,just want to know how to get there?
P.S-Saw someone from this community paying premium from Magnus if they get accelerated spends after 1.5L,if they get 6000 points + 23/200 * (X-1.5L) where X is paid amount, assuming u don't have any other spends in that month.
then for this transaction I will get 6k base+23/200*450000=57750 points after 5:4 it will be 46200 so close to 7.7% return.And if I can pay in parts then I will get I will do 6 transaction and get 30k base points more according to me.

And i am also asking how to pay insurance premium in parts?
Have got that part figured out to use infinia for each transaction,just want to know how to get there?
P.S-Saw someone from this community paying premium from Magnus if they get accelerated spends after 1.5L,if they get 6000 points + 23/200 * (X-1.5L) where X is paid amount, assuming u don't have any other spends in that month.
then for this transaction I will get 6k base+23/200*450000=57750 points after 5:4 it will be 46200 so close to 7.7% return.And if I can pay in parts then I will get I will do 6 transaction and get 30k base points more according to me.
I'm also waiting for someone to answer this...

infinnia has a flat 3.33% reward rate afaik
and yes you can do that
instead of that buy amazon pay vouchers from smartbuy and pay via amazon pay you will get accelerated rewards as well
I have a very similar query. I have Infinia and have to make an insurance payment of 5.1L. The insurance spends at Infinia are capped at 5000 RPs (50 RP per INR 150) per day, and I cannot make part payments. Even if I buy APay GVs, the maximum that I can buy from Smartbuy is worth INR 15K. Can you please guide me the best way to pay the premium? I have Infinia & Amex Plat Reserve cards.

I have a very similar query. I have Infinia and have to make an insurance payment of 5.1L. The insurance spends at Infinia are capped at 5000 RPs (50 RP per INR 150) per day, and I cannot make part payments. Even if I buy APay GVs, the maximum that I can buy from Smartbuy is worth INR 15K. Can you please guide me the best way to pay the premium? I have Infinia & Amex Plat Reserve cards.
@LEO10 Any suggestions brother?

Make policy semi annual or quaterly, Keep remaining funds in fds, u will get better return. No other way around.

Back