• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to redeem HSBC platinum credit card reward points?

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to redeem reward points in HSBC Visa Platinum credit card. I couldn't find any option in the net banking portal.

Also, I have not got 10% cashback up to ₹2000 and the ₹500 gift voucher that they claim. I have contacted customer support.

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Inform HSBC customer care that the TIC is updated and it's now 16 digit number. Give them the same and ask them to proceed with this. It will take 2 week to transfer

ImRage

TF Buzz
Inform HSBC customer care that the TIC is updated and it's now 16 digit number. Give them the same and ask them to proceed with this. It will take 2 week to transfer
already tried last month, request got cancelled mentioning invalid number provided.
have raised request again today

thanks

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Try redeeming with kris flyer program. It's 1:1 ratio pretty good if you asked me. Else, I'm assuming you're redeeming for TIC (in short to neu coins) to use it on croma or tata stores?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Try redeeming with kris flyer program. It's 1:1 ratio pretty good if you asked me. Else, I'm assuming you're redeeming for TIC (in short to neu coins) to use it on croma or tata stores?
How do u get good value in krisflyer miles?

I recently booked a flight to Singapore costing 40k miles for round trip. In cash, it was available at just 25K. Around 20K, if I select indigo. So, i was getting only 0.5-0.6rs value.

And this was true round the year. As during festivals, saver flights were not available anyway and only 37k per side redemption were available.

Now hsbc has removed taj inner circle as redemption partner. So need to find something else.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
How do u get good value in krisflyer miles?

I recently booked a flight to Singapore costing 40k miles for round trip. In cash, it was available at just 25K. Around 20K, if I select indigo. So, i was getting only 0.5-0.6rs value.

And this was true round the year. As during festivals, saver flights were not available anyway and only 37k per side redemption were available.

Now hsbc has removed taj inner circle as redemption partner. So need to find something else.
I did a redemption flight during pandemic time 2021 & a round trip from BOM at that time flights were easily costing around 40K-50k (avg. one side 20-25k). So It was a good deal for me at that time.

Also, I wasn't aware HSBC removed TIC. Luckily I redeem around 25k points around april from HSBC to TIC in 1:1 ratio. Have to check for better rewards none looks attractive for now

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I did a redemption flight during pandemic time 2021 & a round trip from BOM at that time flights were easily costing around 40K-50k (avg. one side 20-25k). So It was a good deal for me at that time.

Also, I wasn't aware HSBC removed TIC. Luckily I redeem around 25k points around april from HSBC to TIC in 1:1 ratio. Have to check for better rewards none looks attractive for now
I also redeemed some of my points in April end. But they still haven't credited my 5x points and now they will get barely 0.5rs value only😭.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I also redeemed some of my points in April end. But they still haven't credited my 5x points and now they will get barely 0.5rs value only😭.
Sad I received within 15days of complaint.. HSBC really need to come with good rewards else it will be just Meh another card in the wallet.