• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to transfer Amazon Shopping Voucher to Amazon Pay Balance?

Solution
First collect any shopping cashback coupon of your choice in 'rewards' section of APay. (Collect coupon of bigger amount if your shopping voucher balance is bigger to avoid doing multiple times)
Then place order from the collected coupon's product list with minimum amount mentioned and choose shopping voucher balance at checkout. (Pay remaining amount with any other payment mode if shopping voucher balance isn't sufficient)
After receiving cashback as APay balance, cancel the order. You'll get refund of the difference amount other than cashback received in original payment source.
Repeat the process for remaining amount of ASV (if any).

Mark as solution if found this helpful. 😉
Off topic, aaj mera CIBIL 800 paar hua... :p
You may announce this here in the below mentioned thread and share your tricks and tips there.. awesome.. congrats

First collect any shopping cashback coupon of your choice in 'rewards' section of APay. (Collect coupon of bigger amount if your shopping voucher balance is bigger to avoid doing multiple times)
Then place order from the collected coupon's product list with minimum amount mentioned and choose shopping voucher balance at checkout. (Pay remaining amount with any other payment mode if shopping voucher balance isn't sufficient)
After receiving cashback as APay balance, cancel the order. You'll get refund of the difference amount other than cashback received in original payment source.

Last edited:
Solution

Thanks a ton man! Worked for me. Lots of kisses to you 💋💋💋💋

Thanks a ton man! Worked for me. Lots of kisses to you 💋💋💋💋
or you can simple call Amzon CC and ask them to extend the Validity of ASV or AGV.. they will do it.. because they know that custoemr can extend the validity by ordering an item and canceling it immediately..

or you can simple call Amzon CC and ask them to extend the Validity of ASV or AGV.. they will do it.. because they know that custoemr can extend the validity by ordering an item and canceling it immediately..
Extending the validity or utilising isn't a matter for me here. I was just searching for a genuine way to convert the voucher balance as pay balance so that i can use it in paying bills etc. Anyways thanks all of you guys for your precious suggestions 😊

Reactions: SSV
Back