• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Upgrade from Vetta to Zenith Card || AU Finance Bank

Got card upgraded from Vetta to Zenith.
Sent request on email, limit enhancement denied first so requested them to upgrade card with existing limit and the request has been approved today.

So you received Vetta with more than 5L.

One of the application agent to me if direct Zenith is given if limit is 5L.
How u got Vetta.

Lots of mystery 🤣
I had applied for AU card just after card launch when there was no information about LTF offer for select employers. I was eligible for Zenith as well that time but considering higher fees I opted for Vetta. Later on got Vetta card converted to LTF based on employer offer from AU.

Now after 1yr with Vetta, again requested via email for Zenith upgrade under LTF scheme & it got approved today.
Just waiting for their reply to confirm about Zenith being LTF as well.

I had applied for AU card just after card launch when there was no information about LTF offer for select employers. I was eligible for Zenith as well that time but considering higher fees I opted for Vetta. Later on got Vetta card converted to LTF based on employer offer from AU.

Now after 1yr with Vetta, again requested via email for Zenith upgrade under LTF scheme & it got approved today.
Just waiting for their reply to confirm about Zenith being LTF as well.
When you receive the card. On welcome letter it would also be mentioned as 0 joining fees 0 annual fees.

Back