• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Upgrade HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card to Infinia Metal Credit Card?

As per the post of @TechnoFino regarding "How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade", i went ahead and applied for a upgrade from my Regalia Credit card to Infinia Metal.
I have a credit limit of Rs.14,00,000/- on my regalia credit card. I sent the mail to the hdfc credit card team as per the post by @TechnoFino and followed all the steps.
After two days Hdfc credit card team from chennai replied this:
"We also wish to clarify that a minimum of 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary, spends during last six months should be greater than Rs.7.5 lakhs and your credit limit should be above 8 lakhs were required to upgrade your existing card to an Infinia card account.
If above conditions were met, we kindly forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied with a signed letter to the below mentioned address."
I spoke to Kolkata Credit Card division head, he is saying bank has made it strict now with the issuance of infinia metal card, we need to have 3.5 Lakhs monthly salary, spends during last six months should be greater than Rs.7.5 lakhs along with credit limit of more than 8 lakhs.
As per them with my 14 lakhs limit and last 6 month spent of 5.5 lakhs its still difficult to upgrade to infinia and above that they also need 42 lakh itr. I dont think they want to issue infinia to users any more.
@TechnoFino kindly guide how to proceed.?

Attachments

• 522BD436-02E1-4E20-83F9-EA54A545A0BC.jpeg
    522BD436-02E1-4E20-83F9-EA54A545A0BC.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 103
I have received the upgrade offer from HDFC for Infinia Metal credit card. My only concern is that is it worth to upgrade from Regalia LTF to Infinia Metal credit card with Rs.12500 annual membership ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_204618.jpg
    IMG_20220626_204618.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 214
Then I believe no use in taking Infinia (my personal opinion)

I believe one only should take paid cards if one spends far above and beyond the fee reversal criteria
  • Enjoy Welcome and Renewal benefit of 12,500 reward points* upon fee realisation and card activation. @Asim

Considering the renewal benefit it's a good option to go for Infinia even if spending is around 7 - 8 lakhs. However, he gets a minimum of 25k points on spending of 8 lakhs. This is minimum without considering the smart buy. Also, it comes with a priority pass, and lot many other features. I still believe it is a good choice to go for Infinia as long as it is the daily driver.

• Enjoy Welcome and Renewal benefit of 12,500 reward points* upon fee realisation and card activation. @Asim

Considering the renewal benefit it's a good option to go for Infinia even if spending is around 7 - 8 lakhs. However, he gets a minimum of 25k points on spending of 8 lakhs. This is minimum without considering the smart buy. Also, it comes with a priority pass, and lot many other features. I still believe it is a good choice to go for Infinia as long as it is the daily driver.
Very well said...

Hi,
I put a request tp upgrade to infinia card and i got his reply

We thank you for your interest towards the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card. We wish to clarify that the Infinia Card is a Super Premium Card currently being issued on "Invitation Only".
To review your request, kindly forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied by a signed letter to the below-mentioned address.

Can anyone tell what "accompanied by a signed letter" means? what signed letter they need apart from upgrade form and ITR

Back