• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Platinum Unserviceable Pincode approved and received card Experience

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Hi Folks,

I have applied HSBC Platinum card with Cashkaro link,
I'm salaried, working for Mumbai registered firm, working remotely in Tier 3 city. With very little hope I had applied.
Work Address: Given Company Registered Address
Current Address: Given friends address in Bangalore
Permanent Address: as per aadhaar (tier 3 city) (made Preferred address for correspondence) to make card delivery here

Applied on Aug 25, got rejection email next day (Aug 26), for inadequate details, got callback from cc team (Aug 27), asked to send declaration mail to digital.leads@hsbc.co.in asking me to consider company name and address as per payslip
Asked to mention Bangalore address as current and correspondence address
After two days on 29 Aug got my application approved, installed HSBC app , got 3x of salary as my limit.
Changed correspondence address as aadhar one where I reside immediately.

But Card dispatched to Bangalore address, my friend out of station, nobody to collect my card, agent refused to deliver elsewhere other location, got retuned to bank.

After 4-5 days, called bank and asked to despatch the card, during this point they had only my aadhar address in their system, both work and Bangalore address vanished when I made changes to address through app.
They confirmed address on my account and took SR request and got my card through speed post, as bluedart is not serviceable pincode.

Hope it helps

Hi Folks,

I have applied HSBC Platinum card with Cashkaro link,
I'm salaried, working for Mumbai registered firm, working remotely in Tier 3 city. With very little hope I had applied.
Work Address: Given Company Registered Address
Current Address: Given friends address in Bangalore
Permanent Address: as per aadhaar (tier 3 city) (made Preferred address for correspondence) to make card delivery here

Applied on Aug 25, got rejection email next day (Aug 26), for inadequate details, got callback from cc team (Aug 27), asked to send declaration mail to digital.leads@hsbc.co.in asking me to consider company name and address as per payslip
Asked to mention Bangalore address as current and correspondence address
After two days on 29 Aug got my application approved, installed HSBC app , got 3x of salary as my limit.
Changed correspondence address as aadhar one where I reside immediately.

But Card dispatched to Bangalore address, my friend out of station, nobody to collect my card, agent refused to deliver elsewhere other location, got retuned to bank.

After 4-5 days, called bank and asked to despatch the card, during this point they had only my aadhar address in their system, both work and Bangalore address vanished when I made changes to address through app.
They confirmed address on my account and took SR request and got my card through speed post, as bluedart is not serviceable pincode.

Hope it helps
What did u provide as Income docx?

Back