• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i am confused

danish

TF Ace
i cancelled a order of 2 products one of 709 and one of 2900 of worth 3609 on emi hdfc bank credit card today i got my refund today on 1 oct and from outstanding 3609 was deducted , but in un billed transaction i can only see a refund of 709 ruppes from flipkart and when i cancelled the emi from hdfc my card app it showed i have to pay 709 by tomorrow , i have already been charged the processing fees of 199 reflected on the transaction history

Last edited:
i also checked the loan details from netbanking it is showing loan amount 709 closed , if i have got full refund of both the product 709 and 2900 then why only 709 refund is showing on transaction history

Last edited:
I never had EMI transaction before.. it seems some synchronisation issues between the application components..
Contact CC immediately and find out ...
customer care told that flipkart automatically cancelled the 2900 emi so no refund shown in the statement and flipkart did not cancel the emi of 709 so a refund is done in the statement and loan ammount is of 709

Last edited:
BTW, what did they say about the issue??
and the last problem that why i am charged the processing fees , he hold that when i closed my emi from hdfc my card i did the preclosure of the loan for cancellation of emi after the refund we have to call customer care and tell them we cancel a product and refund has been done please cancel my emi , then it will take 3 workings days for cancellation of emi and processing fees will also be refunded , as i had preclosed the loan the customer care made the loan of 709 again active and told me to call the customer care after 24 hours to cancel the emi

Back