• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am on a SPREE!

prankster

TF Buzz
I am also planning to make a complaint against ICICI, they added 2 enquiries for Rubyx dual variant. And on top of that I had explicitly told my RM to not proceed with the application if there was going to be a cibil enquiry. It has already been more than a month of followup, but they copy and paste the same template response. Will share my experience here.

prankster

TF Buzz
I am on a spree...

Registered 5 complaints with RBI Ombudsman demanding compensation in each. Let's see how it goes :)

RBI Complaint.png

1. HSBC - Did not convert Amazon EMI purchase to EMI in a timely manner and sent full amount statement. After paying full amount they converted to EMI and charged interest. Also created lot of hassles in refunding credit balance after converting to EMI.

2. IndusInd - Doorstep Banking delayed cash pickup. Took 3 follow ups and one complaint to finally get the cash picked up after a five days delay.

3. Federal Bank - Issued Visa Signet when I applied for Celesta MC. Registered a complaint of mis-selling.

4. ICICI - Sapphiro Amex Addon card not working.

5. ICICI - 2 CIBIL enquiries for one Sapphiro application under alumni program.
I have also noticed that my Rubyx Amex version does not work with tap to pay although I have enabled all transactions. Tried multiple times over the past 40 days. I haven't tried other modes of payment.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Haha ....

This has the potential to be a full time career for someone! .... File at least half-a-dozen complaints every month. There shouldn't be any dearth of cases...

... Then wait 90 - 120 days for the cashback to start, which then continues every month going forward ....

Only for cases like Axis, one needs to check back and prod every now and again... 🙂

its_karan

TF Ace
I am on a spree...

Registered 5 complaints with RBI Ombudsman demanding compensation in each. Let's see how it goes :)

RBI Complaint.png

1. HSBC - Did not convert Amazon EMI purchase to EMI in a timely manner and sent full amount statement. After paying full amount they converted to EMI and charged interest. Also created lot of hassles in refunding credit balance after converting to EMI.

2. IndusInd - Doorstep Banking delayed cash pickup. Took 3 follow ups and one complaint to finally get the cash picked up after a five days delay.

3. Federal Bank - Issued Visa Signet when I applied for Celesta MC. Registered a complaint of mis-selling.

Congrats

maxresdefault.jpg

If I recollect correctly, Federal bank does not give you an option to choose the card variant. The online application is meant to collect data without confirming any card variant or limit. You would get to know that only after approval.

From what I have heard (and experienced) if you have savings account through Jupiter/Fi then you would get only Signet.

But we dont know your story, so do share.

girish3456

TF Premier
I am on a spree...

RBI Complaint.png

My request at RBI Ombudsman has been closed by their end soon after I raised a request for removing the extra entry. ICICI bank had made a 2 entries in the month of March this year and denied that they haven't done the extra hard entry from their and came up saying that the entry was done by my end itseems

sjmajumder

TF Ace
My request at RBI Ombudsman has been closed by their end soon after I raised a request for removing the extra entry. ICICI bank had made a 2 entries in the month of March this year and denied that they haven't done the extra hard entry from their and came up saying that the entry was done by my end itseems
File an appeal

sjmajumder

TF Ace
If I recollect correctly, Federal bank does not give you an option to choose the card variant. The online application is meant to collect data without confirming any card variant or limit. You would get to know that only after approval.

From what I have heard (and experienced) if you have savings account through Jupiter/Fi then you would get only Signet.

But we dont know your story, so do share.
Read it here 👉 https://www.technofino.in/community...esta-mastercard-application-experience.25497/

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
@sjmajumder I have this issue with ICICI, do you think i should go ahead with RBI complain and how much should I ask for compensation if any?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
@sjmajumder I have this issue with ICICI, do you think i should go ahead with RBI complain and how much should I ask for compensation if any?
Yes you should. Ask for anything you like. There is no defined rule. I have asked for 50K.