• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I applied for credit card but icici open bank account along with credit card

How to close that account since I there is no branch here
If they had opened account with out your consent, it's not correct from bank. First withdraw your money (if there is any deposit made) and mail a complaint to bank.
Mostly you need to go to the bank where account is opened (check your ifsc code) and go there and close. If it is a digital bank customer service can help you directly.

They also opened the salary mine saving account with my amazon pay icici card. When I requested to close the bank account they are saying go to nearest branch. I had raise the complaint with nodal that without my consent bank account opened, let see what will be the reply.

They also opened the salary mine saving account with my amazon pay icici card. When I requested to close the bank account they are saying go to nearest branch. I had raise the complaint with nodal that without my consent bank account opened, let see what will be the reply.
Wait what? While doing kyc for Apay ? .u only show pan ?

But no signature but for account u need signature too ...
U must have ticked somewhere else there isn't option ..

Nowhere mention regarding bank account and also during kyc process they mention kyc for credit card only.
Now there customer care saying zero balance account and so but they don't have answer how the account opening process. Also there is sign on paper given during kyc process.

Nowhere mention regarding bank account and also during kyc process they mention kyc for credit card only.
Now there customer care saying zero balance account and so but they don't have answer how the account opening process. Also there is sign on paper given during kyc process.
For saving account signature is required .
For credit card no signature is required.

If its zero balance - u won lottery but since its salary account .. get more information about it .
Icici if zero balance is kickass account

Yes, they must have gotten your consent in between t&c or you must have checked a box.

I applied Apay card for my cousin, while filling the details there was a option for opening bank account. It is checked ✅ by default, you have to uncheck it. I did the whole procedure that's why I know it.

I read every detail carefully before proceeding at every step. You absolutely cannot trust these banks/insurance companies.

Always, always read the fine prints.

I applied Apay card for my cousin, while filling the details there was a option for opening bank account. It is checked ✅ by default, you have to uncheck it. I did the whole procedure that's why I know it.

I read every detail carefully before proceeding at every step. You absolutely cannot trust these banks/insurance companies.

I applied for credit card but icici open bank account along with credit card
That's the issue @tanujsheoran

Complain to the bank. Sleep for 1 month and then file a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman 😜

It's all in the fine-print. Banks wouldn't do this without your consent.
Just visit branch and close the account. There will be no charges if early enough.

Should be marked as solution.!!!

Back