• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have 3 Axis cards with a shared limit of 15k with annual fees totalling 1k

no.. i quit my job and unemployed at the moment.
I have also got LE from 2.08 lakh to 2.84 lakh after a year. I got LE just after the EMI closure time. (One of my friend used my card for purchase through EMI, don't know whether it is coincidence or EMI purchase helps). If you don't have any other option for auto LE, then you can check EMI route.

the iocl one is kinda new but the flipkart one is in its 7th month. i got a loooooooo..t of people telling me they received their limit enhancement after the 6th month. so even though I know some don’t receive it even after a year, im still bummed that Im among the few who will receive it after a year or more of using it. I even made a lot of purchases on FK hoping they’d notice my spending behaviour and help me with an LE but to no avail.

as for the fee waiver part, I think I’ll manage to get it done for the iocl rupay card (50k) because of upi. but for the fk card it doesn’t look possible because the total spends will have to exceed 3.2 lacs and i can’t use it much anymore because it’s limit is shared with the new iocl card which i use a lot for upi and reaching its 50k fee-waiver mark.

and thank you so much for the insights. 😀😀😀
So if you manage fee waiver on one card i think you should pay 500 for Flipkart it will give you benifits later and don't rush on forcing for limits. Keep calm. And gradually it will be increased. And after all settled down if you get employed then you will be able to increase it manually also. Have fun , there's lot more beautiful things in our world.

I have also got LE from 2.08 lakh to 2.84 lakh after a year. I got LE just after the EMI closure time. (One of my friend used my card for purchase through EMI, don't know whether it is coincidence or EMI purchase helps). If you don't have any other option for auto LE, then you can check EMI route.
Thank you so much for that trick, sir. But interestingly, I happen to have paid off an EMI this month.

So if you manage fee waiver on one card i think you should pay 500 for Flipkart it will give you benifits later and don't rush on forcing for limits. Keep calm. And gradually it will be increased. And after all settled down if you get employed then you will be able to increase it manually also. Have fun , there's lot more beautiful things in our world.
yep... now I have come to terms with paying the fees especially since I get some benefits also which partially offset the fees. Thank you again.

the iocl one is kinda new but the flipkart one is in its 7th month. i got a loooooooo..t of people telling me they received their limit enhancement after the 6th month. so even though I know some don’t receive it even after a year, im still bummed that Im among the few who will receive it after a year or more of using it. I even made a lot of purchases on FK hoping they’d notice my spending behaviour and help me with an LE but to no avail.

as for the fee waiver part, I think I’ll manage to get it done for the iocl rupay card (50k) because of upi. but for the fk card it doesn’t look possible because the total spends will have to exceed 3.2 lacs and i can’t use it much anymore because it’s limit is shared with the new iocl card which i use a lot for upi and reaching its 50k fee-waiver mark.

and thank you so much for the insights. 😀😀😀
The IOCL one is offered LTF on Axis Bank Website. I took it couple of months back. How did you apply? Why is is chargeable for you?

Back