• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have Regalia with 6.86L limit i want Infinia how can I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdasultan

TF Buzz
Hi, I have a Regalia with a limit of 6.86 lakh. My email request to HDFC CC (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com) for upgrade to Infinia was NOT EVEN REVIEWED.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 12.23.21 PM.png

I understand I need 8+ lakh limit but I have not been getting a pre-approved LE offer. Called CC they said send LE incre form and income proof/ITR docs to Chennai office. My income hasn't increased and so I don't want to send income docs. Also, on a positive side, I spent 8+ lakhs in a calender year recently on my Regalia and got the milestone benefits.

But how do I get a limit increase and then Infinia? Any help would be appreciated! 🙏

Thanks!

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Smartbuy 5x feature, which reap high returns on Infinia. SC Ultimate has no charm as Infinia has. Secondly SC reward catalogue is not good. Very few usable vouchers. If someone has the spending of >1L, he should consider Magnus. Infinia can b considered as 2nd card if the spending is more.
(It is my personal view as I m holding both Infinia and Magnus and getting good returns).
Axis is easy to get also grab deals comes with so good offers only trick is to get that correctly tracked.
Hdfc has to comes with a new card now

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis is easy to get also grab deals comes with so good offers only trick is to get that correctly tracked.
Hdfc has to comes with a new card now
But nowadays Axis Bank has put a cap of 20k points can b earned which means the only benefit is of Rs 4k. In Infinia there is cap of 15k points and each point value is 1 rupee. So the maximum cap is Rs 15k.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
I have 15L limit on LTF Regalia but do not see a pre-approved offer for either DCB or Infinia, maybe it would take time, but I am pretty sure HDFC is going to give me a LTF DCB/Infinia in 2022, as I have no investments to please them. Also less inclined to be on DCB platform though.
You Are A Exception!!!

Like Us : Everyone Says HDFC Gives Good CL Increase... But My Mother Limit Went From 40K To 43K

Status
Not open for further replies.