• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have Regalia with 6.86L limit i want Infinia how can I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdasultan

TF Buzz
Hi, I have a Regalia with a limit of 6.86 lakh. My email request to HDFC CC (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com) for upgrade to Infinia was NOT EVEN REVIEWED.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 12.23.21 PM.png

I understand I need 8+ lakh limit but I have not been getting a pre-approved LE offer. Called CC they said send LE incre form and income proof/ITR docs to Chennai office. My income hasn't increased and so I don't want to send income docs. Also, on a positive side, I spent 8+ lakhs in a calender year recently on my Regalia and got the milestone benefits.

But how do I get a limit increase and then Infinia? Any help would be appreciated! 🙏

Thanks!

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Hi, I have a Regalia with a limit of 6.86 lakh. My email request to HDFC CC (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com) for upgrade to Infinia was NOT EVEN REVIEWED.

I understand I need 8+ lakh limit but I have not been getting a pre-approved LE offer. Called CC they said send LE incre form and income proof/ITR docs to Chennai office. My income hasn't increased and so I don't want to send income docs. Also, on a positive side, I spent 8+ lakhs in a calender year recently on my Regalia and got the milestone benefits.

But how do I get a limit increase and then Infinia? Any help would be appreciated! 🙏

Thanks!
Sir You Won't Get Infinia With 7L Of Limit... So You Can Continue To Use Regalia Or Can Take Diners Club Black Card As Limit Enhancement With Regalia Is Not Possible Now According To My Knowledge.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
LE with Regalia not possible??!! Could you please elaborate? 🙏
Yes Sir...

The Maximum Limit Of Regalia Is Generally Upto 5L(But Many Exceptions Are There Like @Souvik ... I Have Seen Many Here Having The Limit Of 10L With Regalia Only) ... As After That HDFC Will Say You To Get You DCB. As The 5L Of CL Is Required For DCB.

So I Suggest You To Take DCB... Use It For A Year... And A Year Later Apply For Infinia

Last edited:

Souvik

TF Premier
Yes Sir...

The Maximum Limit Of Regalia Is Generally Upto 5L(But Many Exceptions Are There... I Have Seen Many Here Having The Limit Of 10L With Regalia Only) ... As After That HDFC Will Say You To Get You DCB. As The 5L Of CL Is Required For DCB.

So I Suggest You To Take DCB... Use It For A Year... And A Year Later Apply For Infinia
I have 15L limit on LTF Regalia but do not see a pre-approved offer for either DCB or Infinia, maybe it would take time, but I am pretty sure HDFC is going to give me a LTF DCB/Infinia in 2022, as I have no investments to please them. Also less inclined to be on DCB platform though.

bdasultan

TF Buzz
Yes Sir...

The Maximum Limit Of Regalia Is Generally Upto 5L(But Many Exceptions Are There... I Have Seen Many Here Having The Limit Of 10L With Regalia Only) ... As After That HDFC Will Say You To Get You DCB. As The 5L Of CL Is Required For DCB.

If you take DCB ... You might get upgrade to Infinia ...
Let's say I want DCB, how do I apply for it in my situation? i have no pre-approved offer and don't want to send any income docs.

Souvik

TF Premier
You've finally taken the LE offer?
Yes I did hoping for the best !

Thanks!

How did you spend 8+ lakhs in the calendar year ?

bdasultan

TF Buzz
I have 15L limit on LTF Regalia but do not see a pre-approved offer for either DCB or Infinia, maybe it would take time, but I am pretty sure HDFC is going to give me a LTF DCB/Infinia in 2022, as I have no investments to please them. Also less inclined to be on DCB platform though.
That's great. I was certain I was going to get a LE in Feb this year based on my spending and the pattern of their pre-approved offers. Sadly didn't. But Good luck to you!

Send an email/escalate to nodal desk, got Infinia recently , nodal desk took 3 days to approve it

Last edited:

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why ppl running for infinia like crazy its no more fun now, go for stan c ultimate or axis magnus you can get super easily,grab deals is good too
Smartbuy 5x feature, which reap high returns on Infinia. SC Ultimate has no charm as Infinia has. Secondly SC reward catalogue is not good. Very few usable vouchers. If someone has the spending of >1L, he should consider Magnus. Infinia can b considered as 2nd card if the spending is more.
(It is my personal view as I m holding both Infinia and Magnus and getting good returns).

Status
Not open for further replies.