• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I want to upgrade Axis Priority to Burgundy

I currently have four Axis priority account which are under family banking, i have maintained trv which is required for burgundy but the branch is not taking request they are saying open a new account, can anyone tell how can i upgrade?

branch guys intentionally denying the upgrade because it won't count as a sale also burgundy accounts are handled by special RM so these branch guys can't call you for sales. complain to customer care and get the upgrade

I currently have four Axis priority account which are under family banking, i have maintained trv which is required for burgundy but the branch is not taking request they are saying open a new account, can anyone tell how can i upgrade?
I have recently upgraded the account to burgundy. just visited the branch and met one of the burgandy RM.It took just 2-3 days to get my account upgraded.Dont know why these guys not allowing you.

I would suggest go and meet BM directly

I have recently upgraded the account to burgundy. just visited the branch and met one of the burgandy RM.It took just 2-3 days to get my account upgraded.Dont know why these guys not allowing you.

I would suggest go and meet BM directly
I blackmailed my priority RM and said i will have to take strict action then after 1 hour he called me and said we will send a person and who will take signature on upgrade form, in the end laato k bhoot aise he maante hai😂

I blackmailed my priority RM and said i will have to take strict action then after 1 hour he called me and said we will send a person and who will take signature on upgrade form, in the end laato k bhoot aise he maante hai😂
oh now i understood.this happened with me in 2018 when i first upgraded to Burgandy.my priority RM was not keen.even after telling him for days.That time the burgandy RM gave me the number of BM and that time i got upgraded.

this time around i did not know who my priority RM was.so directly visited the burgundy desk and got upgraded.

all they need is just one or two signatures to upgrade the account

what are the benefit of burgundy account .. is it worth the pain to open / upgrade account ?
It has many benefits like LTF select credit card, lifetime free axis direct demat and trading account, higher cash withdrawal limit, extra discount on lockers also burgundy debit card offers BOGO movie ticket on Bookmyshow, if you can maintain trv then you must upgrade it

I have a Priority Salary account but want to upgrade to Burgundy Salary. I changed the company which got it opened. Now, I just transfer 3 lac from another account every month to maintain credit criteria for both my Axis Priority Salary and Yes First Salary accounts. Is there a way to upgrade to Burgundy Salary? Branch said they need registered company and payslips etc. Is there an automatic upgrade on monthly credits?

I have a Priority Salary account but want to upgrade to Burgundy Salary. I changed the company which got it opened. Now, I just transfer 3 lac from another account every month to maintain credit criteria for both my Axis Priority Salary and Yes First Salary accounts. Is there a way to upgrade to Burgundy Salary? Branch said they need registered company and payslips etc. Is there an automatic upgrade on monthly credits?
3l Salary requirement & with registered company..

Huh !!!???
Does this really work … “transfer 3 lac from another account” ??? … I seriously doubt this.

It has many benefits like LTF select credit card, lifetime free axis direct demat and trading account, higher cash withdrawal limit, extra discount on lockers also burgundy debit card offers BOGO movie ticket on Bookmyshow, if you can maintain trv then you must upgrade it
Are there also preferential rates for Burgundy customers on Axis Direct? Or do you still have to pay 10k every year just for 0.2% on direct trades?

Back