• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI 0 balance account trick / try to avoid opening account online

0xfallup

TF Ace
People who already hold icici credit card ...try applying for icici insta account for zero balance account...refer below pic as i did tried for opening an account and it shows me with an initial funding of 95k it becomes zero balance

Attachments

• photo_6145655754976245024_w.jpg
    photo_6145655754976245024_w.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 718

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also got the same offer and also got a personal loan enquiry on my cibil from icici not only I can't create my account due to name mismatch on my upi id and aadhaar (they won't give net banking or cc/dc option for funding other than upi) and messed up my cibil it reduced 10 points f**k u icici

0xfallup

TF Ace

0xfallup

TF Ace
headservicequality@icicibank.com
(PNO)

mailed on this and even on nodal officer personal mail id of icici

0xfallup

TF Ace
Share here as well
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the removal of my personal loan enquiry which was made during the account opening process at ICICI Bank. I would like to have this enquiry removed from my credit report as it was made without my consent and has negatively affected my credit score.

I understand that as a customer, I have the right to request the removal of any unauthorized enquiries made on my credit report. Therefore, I am requesting that ICICI Bank take immediate action to remove this enquiry from my credit report.

I would like to remind you that if this issue is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will be forced to take the matter up with the RBI Ombudsman for further action.

I hope that you will take this matter seriously and provide me with a prompt resolution. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Mobile number :
Email id :
Pan number :

Sincerely,

NAME