• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI 360 family account

ayusha259

TF Buzz
I went to open a new savings account in ICICI and they said yes we can open but when I asked for what is the MAB they said there is no MAB until and unless you use the account and keep it active.

I went with it and they ended up creating a family 360 savings account for me. After reading on their website I came to know that we have to maintain a relationship value with them in order to get the benefit of no MAB charge which is 1lakh savings account maintenance.

Can I downgrade to regular savings account with a MAB of 10k?

I went with it and they ended up creating a family 360 savings account for me. After reading on their website I came to know that we have to maintain a relationship value with them in order to get the benefit of no MAB charge which is 1lakh savings account maintenance.
ICICI doesn't charge you a non-maintenance charge
Can I downgrade to regular savings account with a MAB of 10k?
yes, visit the branch and submit the downgrade application. I'm not sure if it's possible to try it via online call cc.

They give so much misinformation in the beginning telling me nothing is required except for me to keep it active by having transactions now the RM is saying to maintain 1lakh for at least this quarter which I am sure is also not true and after that they will say something else lol

They give so much misinformation in the beginning telling me nothing is required except for me to keep it active by having transactions
Correct
now the RM is saying to maintain 1lakh for at least this quarter which I am sure is also not true and after that they will say something else lol
Your RM is just trying to meet the investment criteria for himself. just don't listen to him keep as much as you wish.

I have but I'm also asked to maintain 50k fd they agreed to it after my request, at first they were asking to maintain 1lakh in savings account
You were asked to maintain 50k fd? Lol mine is asking for 1 lakh fd and saying if I do that then it is fine even if I don’t have any balance in my account but I have trust issues now because of how many different answers I received from different people in the branch/icici website. I will ask them to either downgrade my account to a regular account with an actual MAD not this ambiguous bulls**t or this might be my shortest account opening and will end up closing it in 2 days😂

Do you have an ICICI Credit card with 4L + limit?
No I don’t, that’s the reason I don’t think I meet any of the other requirements apart for maintaining a 1lakh balance. Why did they even give me this variant. I will surely close it if they don’t downgrade it. I have account in HDFC as well as Kotak and those two are way better in this regards.

Back