• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family 360 Account

1st do write to customercare@icicibank.com & add the BM there. --> wait for their reply
Have a proof of docs & mail --> send mail back with all proofs

Now if you won't get the satisfaction till 1 month --> raise complaint with RBI stating violation of customer norms (as ICICI diff on paper & diff on ground).

You will get 110% call very next working day. --> make sure to record that conversation too.
I have raised level 1 escalation complaint in ICICI and raised 2 queries. First why my family banking request is rejected. Second why i am not eligible for wealth management accounts benefits just because mine is salary account.
14 Sep - Received update that my account variant is titanium and to get wealth management i need to maintain that higher relationship.
Again contested the reply and asked them to share the terms conditions which says Wealth management salary account is not having benefits like normal wealth management. And also why in imobile and net banking says wealth management if it is titanium account.
19Sep Received call from level 1 escalation team who tried to understand my query and told me he will resolve in next 2 days
20 Sep Again received same response that my account variant is THEONE account and received the pdf link for benefits of the one account.
Again contested the reply asking to accept that the variant mentioned in imobile and net banking is incorrect and my account variant is not wealth management. Alao attached the photo of imobile app mentioning wealth Banking.
20 Sep - Again got the call from level 1 escalation team and they asked me to share the net banking screenshot as well which says wealth banking so they can recheck with product team.

To be continued.....

Back