• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Amazon credit card

PraveenDeg

TF Select
I have already ICICI savings account and fd credit card for almost 8 months and when today i open my Amazon and check Amazon credit card this banner show
"video kyc available no income documents needed"
I have same number in my Amazon and ICICI account.
Is i am pre approved or what ?
How many of you see "get card in 60 second" in your Amazon credit card application.

mine was approved and received within 60 seconds. maybe because I have another ICICI CC and bank account linked with the same number.
I didn't give any other details but my PAN number.

Last year, i got the same banner, so i applied and got approved instantly without any delay. Few weeks back, my friend got the same banner, he also applied and got approved in a minute.

I got mine within 60 seconds, without any KYC or document submission. Already had ICICI Platinum Chip Card and got the same limit on APay card.
The reverse doesn't work, does it?

I was offered a pre-approved LTF Coral which I didn't take. I applied for the Amazon Pay card instead from the Amazon app banner, and got approved immediately. Now I'm told by the bank rep that no other pre-approved card would be offered to me! Is that how it works?

The reverse doesn't work, does it?

I was offered a pre-approved LTF Coral which I didn't take. I applied for the Amazon Pay card instead from the Amazon app banner, and got approved immediately. Now I'm told by the bank rep that no other pre-approved card would be offered to me! Is that how it works?
Bro I had already told you the hack of getting ICICI card on the basis of Apay card. Just have to DM them on twitter. Rest of the work they'll do.

Otherwise have to go through entire process. No other way.

Bro I had already told you the hack of getting ICICI card on the basis of Apay card. Just have to DM them on twitter. Rest of the work they'll do.

Otherwise have to go through entire process. No other way.

Yeah I know. The thing is, I've so far kept away from the social media, and am not sure I should sign up for Twitter just for this!

It doesn't reflect well on the non-professional way such a large bank works, without having consistent policies across channels!

Reactions: SSV
Yeah I know. The thing is, I've so far kept away from the social media, and am not sure I should sign up for Twitter just for this!

It doesn't reflect well on the non-professional way such a large bank works, without having consistent policies across channels!
Problem is only their social media team takes request seriously. And I've observed the same in most of the banks. Whereas when you contact phonebanking team, they simply deny upgrading Apay card.

Back