• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card reapply

Hello,

I had ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card which was closed on October 2022. But I want to reapply the same Credit Card.
I am unable to reapply the credit card neither through Amazon Website nor through ICICI Website. Any way I can get this done?

Hello,

I had ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card which was closed on October 2022. But I want to reapply the same Credit Card.
I am unable to reapply the credit card neither through Amazon Website nor through ICICI Website. Any way I can get this done?
once Amazon pay cc is closed either by bank your request by you, you can't get the apply for the card or neither it will issued to the same person, you can apply for your family member or spouse.

I closed ICICI Amazon card and all other ICICI Bank Cards 3 years ago.

In this February, again my ICICI Amazon Credit Card application was approved. Now I have Amazon, Platinum and Mine cards

But I closed old Amazon account. New card approved in new Amazon account, but mobile number is same
alright cause you can't apply twice using same amazon account, but you can get the card again through a new amazon account. that answer the question @jonespradeepnadar ?

I closed ICICI Amazon card and all other ICICI Bank Cards 3 years ago.

In this February, again my ICICI Amazon Credit Card application was approved. Now I have Amazon, Platinum and Mine cards

But I closed old Amazon account. New card approved in new Amazon account, but mobile number is same
The Registered Email Address and Phone number was same or different of the amazon account?

alright cause you can't apply twice using same amazon account, but you can get the card again through a new amazon account. that answer the question @jonespradeepnadar ?

The Registered Email Address and Phone number was same or different of the amazon account?
All are same... I closed almost 5 Amazon accounts because of some reasons 😄

I applied one year ago, they asked salary certificate and I uploaded. But they denied the application. Again after six months, I found option to apply. I applied in February, they didn't ask any documents. Only I had to send a mail from work email.

All are same... I closed almost 5 Amazon accounts because of some reasons 😄

I applied one year ago, they asked salary certificate and I uploaded. But they denied the application. Again after six months, I found option to apply. I applied in February, they didn't ask any documents. Only I had to send a mail from work email.

How long did it take for you to get application invitation on new amazon account?

Back