• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI AMEX Sapphiro BMS B1G1

Lol definitely it wasn't the case in July. I didn't get instant discount in July and got cashback minus gst in August last week. Can you share any screenshot before 27th July?

In August, I booked single ticket, so it was saying minimum 2 person required. Probably Earlier it didn't used to say that. So, Maybe they changed it in August. I still ignored that message and went ahead with booking hoping it will credit 😔. Now seems like I wasted 180 rs there.

Now I understand why they credited the July cashback early. They are just getting done with old system 😞. No more cashback on single or 3 tickets now. The terms still mention about cashback though.
August cashback credited today. So cashback are still coming 😂. This was my last purchase with single ticket.

Probably bms b1g1 working is a bug, as BMS still shows cashback notice for amex cards. Also, the b1g1 offer is working twice instead of once per month for amex card. I have 2 b1g1 transactions in September. Let's see if I get cashback for that as well next month🤩. That would be 50%+40% discount.

August cashback credited today. So cashback are still coming 😂. This was my last purchase with single ticket.

Probably bms b1g1 working is a bug, as BMS still shows cashback notice for amex cards. Also, the b1g1 offer is working twice instead of once per month for amex card. I have 2 b1g1 transactions in September. Let's see if I get cashback for that as well next month🤩. That would be 50%+40% discount.
Ahm, for me it gives upfront discount on amex aswell...

Back