• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI AMEX Sapphiro BMS B1G1

March cashback is credited today. But this time cashback is calculated after reducing 18% GST on transaction amount 😭. This was last transaction on this card. No more tracking now 😅.
+1

I received ₹ 378.98 on 12th August for my ₹ 894.40 BMS transaction done on 29th June; credited in 44 days but gave only 50% of (Transaction amount/1.18), by removing 18% GST.

Which is less than if it was an instant discount (₹ 400 per ticket).

+1

I received ₹ 378.98 on 12th August for my ₹ 894.40 BMS transaction done on 29th June; credited in 44 days but gave only 50% of (Transaction amount/1.18), by removing 18% GST.

Which is less than if it was an instant discount (₹ 400 per ticket).
If u have patience u can fight with them. I left it, as it was small difference. I tried arguing a bit, but then left it, as I wasn't using it for 2 tickets anyway😅.

I use it normally for single ticket or 3-4 ticket bookings only to get extra advantage. So, 40% on payment amount works for me.

For me the cashback is on a totally different card number, never seen it before, the first one in the screenshot.

This is how it appears on the statement. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th card are Sapphiro Amex, Sapphiro MC, and Coral Rupay, in order.

Attachments

• IMG_3453.webp
    IMG_3453.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
check once again it must be mastercard for instant discount. for amex it is cashback only
Nopes...Check following SS...I booked 4 tickets...2 from mastercard and 2 from American express...Total cost of 2 tickets was 1565.20 and i recieved instant discount of Rs 500 on both mastercard and amex

Untitled.webp

From last 3 months, i am getting instant discount on amex
Lol definitely it wasn't the case in July. I didn't get instant discount in July and got cashback minus gst in August last week. Can you share any screenshot before 27th July?

In August, I booked single ticket, so it was saying minimum 2 person required. Probably Earlier it didn't used to say that. So, Maybe they changed it in August. I still ignored that message and went ahead with booking hoping it will credit 😔. Now seems like I wasted 180 rs there.

Now I understand why they credited the July cashback early. They are just getting done with old system 😞. No more cashback on single or 3 tickets now. The terms still mention about cashback though.

Back