• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Bank Cibil reporting ( query )

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Hello folks

I read somewhere that Icici does not report the actual limit given to you. Instead, it reports the Transaction limit you have set for your Credit Card as Limit to Bureau. Is this true..?

For example, let's say you got Sapphiro with 5L limit; but since you don't plan to use the cc that much; you go to manage limits optn and select the Transaction limit for POS/ online as 2,00,000 instead of 5L.

So will Icici report 2L as the limit to Cibil or 5L ..??

Btw, one more thing about Icici, that I came to know through this forum, is that, while Icici reports accurately to Cibil, it does not report every month. It reports once in like two months...

Solution
Hello folks

I read somewhere that Icici does not report the actual limit given to you. Instead, it reports the Transaction limit you have set for your Credit Card as Limit to Bureau. Is this true..?

For example, let's say you got Sapphiro with 5L limit; but since you don't plan to use the cc that much; you go to manage limits optn and select the Transaction limit for POS/ online as 2,00,000 instead of 5L.

So will Icici report 2L as the limit to Cibil or 5L ..??

Btw, one more thing about Icici, that I came to know through this forum, is that, while Icici reports accurately to Cibil, it does not report every month. It reports once in like two months...
No will report actual credit limit only.

In your case 5L will be reported...
Yes exactly
Moreover i sold old car last year and opted car lease scheme with tax savings from my employer so that car loan avoided 😉
It seems you have only Credit cards in your profile now..

If you pay all your CCs before the reporting date of all your CCs , and make utilization less than or equal to zero, your score will be around 815..
Not that it matters for you.. just letting you know..

It seems you have only Credit cards in your profile now..

If you pay all your CCs before the reporting date of all your CCs , and make utilization less than or equal to zero, your score will be around 815..
Not that it matters for you.. just letting you know..
Oh is it
Will try once
I always keep waiting to bill generated even though I have account balance

Reactions: SSV
Back