• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank credit card status

BiggBoss

TF Select
Hi,

I applied for an ICICI Bank credit card, and my application was rejected. A few days later, I got a call from ICICI that they were checking the application status again.
Yesterday i got a SMS from ICICI

Your new ICICI Bank Credit Card will be delivered in 7 wkg days.
The Virtual Card is accessible through iMobile/Net Banking. Activate & use the same instantly.

I didn't found any card in my ICICI App. I spoke to customer care they said there is no card my account, But if i got the sms Virtual card will take 48 hours time to appear.

So, is the card approved or not?

Reactions: SSV
Solution
Your card is approved.

The recently approved icici banks cards are not linked with existing netbanking/mobile banking user ID'S of customers. Thereby, you cannot view in cards sections.

Reason: As few days back a bug that makes the newly issued cards being accessed by unknown users. They disabled automatic linking of newly issued cards. 🤣

You need to wait for physical card and manually register card in imobile or netbanking to view card virtually thereafter.

Call this number, 18001020123 and enquire saying i want to check status of credit card application. They will confirm, if the card is approved or not.
Hi,

I applied for an ICICI Bank credit card, and my application was rejected. A few days later, I got a call from ICICI that they were checking the application status again.
Yesterday i got a SMS from ICICI

Your new ICICI Bank Credit Card will be delivered in 7 wkg days.
The Virtual Card is accessible through iMobile/Net Banking. Activate & use the same instantly.

I didn't found any card in my ICICI App. I spoke to customer care they said there is no card my account, But if i got the sms Virtual card will take 48 hours time to appear.

So, is the card approved or not?
So,

Card delivered. but still, it's not visible on my ICICI app.
I linked the card to my account.

Got an email from ICICI
Dear Customer,

Credit Card XXXXX has been linked to your User ID on 05-JUL-24. Please login to Internet Banking to view your Credit Card details.

Sincerely,
Team ICICI Bank

still, I can't see the card in the app. I don't understand it.

So,

Got an email from ICICI
Dear Customer,

Credit Card XXXXX has been linked to your User ID on 05-JUL-24. Please login to Internet Banking to view your Credit Card details.

Sincerely,
Team ICICI Bank

Refer the solution which was marked

So,

Got an email from ICICI
Dear Customer,

Sincerely,
Team ICICI Bank

Check it must be visible on internet banking. It will take upto 24 hours to see on mobile app.

Back