• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

icici bank refusing to take c2c

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I went to the nearest icici branch and asked for a c2c application. They asked if i work or have business they said for c2c they need minimum 1 lac limit for salaried people and 2 lac limit for business people. i feel like this is straight up lie . they said i can apply through itr which i rejected . i just want to applyfor a icici card to get the apay card easier .

My amazon app is showing me this does it mean im pre approved ? i have applied two times and been rejected on both.I dont wanna wait another 6 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230303_165637_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303_165637_Amazon.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 92
The number of orders on Amazon/Business given to Amazon has no influence and relationship to your credit card application.
It somewhat has. I purchase regularly with Amazon (you can decide that if I tell you my Cashback till date is 28k on Apay).
ICICI has given the highest 2.5L limit on Apay card and approved without any docs. At that time I only had HDFC Moneyback card with 1L limit.

It somewhat has. I purchase regularly with Amazon (you can decide that if I tell you my Cashback till date is 28k on Apay).
ICICI has given the highest 2.5L limit on Apay card and approved without any docs. At that time I only had HDFC Moneyback card with 1L limit.
Bro do you know when does axis credit edge reward points , is it when the transaction gets settled or instantly ??

I know someone who directly works on credit cards at ICICI and I had a casual Q&A with them to clear some of my doubts. That is what they had to say.

I know someone who directly works on credit cards at ICICI and I had a casual Q&A with them to clear some of my doubts. That is what they had to say.
I must disagree. I had a few cards with a 3L maximum limit on my mother's name. Her Amazon account is fairly active & her application was processed without any supporting documents & limit offered was 5.1L.
I received mine two years back, but my Az account is not very active, and I was only given a 3L limit despite having a much larger limit in cibil.
Amazon acc. does play a certain role

Back