• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

ICICI SAPPHIRO DUAL TO VISA CONVERTED SUCCESSFULLY, ALL 3 VARIANTS ACTIVE :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GOOD NEWS right in the morning! Got sms/email about Card usage settings applied on your Credit Card ending with xxxx. I was ecstatic! So my ICICI Sapphiro Amex+MC (Dual Variant) to VISA conversion was approved!

After 40 mins or so, card showed up in iMobile App. Enabled online transactions and did transaction with all 3 ICICI Sapphiro Credit Cards (VISA / AMEX / MC) and I can confirm that my all 3 cards are active and running! So, finally holding 3 variants of Sapphiro LTF! Double benefits hehe! Check this screenshot.

View attachment 22302

Somehow it doesn't show Sapphiro VISA written over there, it shows ICICI Credit Card generic image, however I am damn sure it is that variant, since somebody in this forum itself is having a similar-looking image. Will confirm once I receive my CC + Dreamfolks Card.

So, to summarize, yes you can hold all 3 variants of Gemstone Cards of ICICI. Go ahead and request a conversion from their Twitter Team. If they denies, just request again. Hope some agent will comply. You can also request it by calling ICICI Customer support. And yes, they will say that your existing card will be cancelled. Just say 'Okay, No problem, Go ahead'. One-Two day later, again you will receive a call and again you will hear the same words, they will mail you too, about existing card cancelation post upgrade. Don't worry! All 3 variants will be active.

Thank you everyone who guided me for the conversion! I don't want to name anybody in particular, since I fear somebody would be left out! :love::love::love:
Try doing a tranx on your Sapphiro MasterCard

ICICI SAPPHIRO DUAL TO VISA CONVERTED SUCCESSFULLY, ALL 3 VARIANTS ACTIVE :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GOOD NEWS right in the morning! Got sms/email about Card usage settings applied on your Credit Card ending with xxxx. I was ecstatic! So my ICICI Sapphiro Amex+MC (Dual Variant) to VISA conversion was approved!

After 40 mins or so, card showed up in iMobile App. Enabled online transactions and did transaction with all 3 ICICI Sapphiro Credit Cards (VISA / AMEX / MC) and I can confirm that my all 3 cards are active and running! So, finally holding 3 variants of Sapphiro LTF! Double benefits hehe! Check this screenshot.

View attachment 22302

Somehow it doesn't show Sapphiro VISA written over there, it shows ICICI Credit Card generic image, however I am damn sure it is that variant, since somebody in this forum itself is having a similar-looking image. Will confirm once I receive my CC + Dreamfolks Card.

So, to summarize, yes you can hold all 3 variants of Gemstone Cards of ICICI. Go ahead and request a conversion from their Twitter Team. If they denies, just request again. Hope some agent will comply. You can also request it by calling ICICI Customer support. And yes, they will say that your existing card will be cancelled. Just say 'Okay, No problem, Go ahead'. One-Two day later, again you will receive a call and again you will hear the same words, they will mail you too, about existing card cancelation post upgrade. Don't worry! All 3 variants will be active.

Thank you everyone who guided me for the conversion! I don't want to name anybody in particular, since I fear somebody would be left out! :love::love::love:
Mine was cancelled once the new variant card was delivered.
they called and ask if the new cards are delivered and then they close the previous cards

Try via Twitter route.
Got a callback.. Caller said they will have to block the 2 cards and only after that new card request can be placed.. Caller told the system won't let reissue without blocking.. I asked him what is to be done if I need to use Sapphiro before new card delivery.. Caller said, and I quote, "Use Coral or Amazon" :ROFLMAO:

I did not consent, of course..

Btw, is there a way to quickly scan through this thread to find where I have commented (since the beginning of this thread)? It will be too lame to go through 75 pages manually. I hope there is some quick way to do this.

Back