• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Got a strange scenerio here.. I originally had apay + platinum with 3.2L shared limit.. got my dual varient finally approved today and when I see them in app.. amex + mastercard + platinum shows 4.97L limit but apay shows original 3.2L limit.. strange

Hi All - I messaged ICICI on Twitter for conversion from Visa to Dual Variant (AMEX + MC) in the hope of keeping all three cards. I received a call from their team and was told that they can take request for dual variant and post that the existing visa variant will be closed (not to be closed up front, but after conversion).

Is it okay to go ahead? I want to keep all three variants @kshitiz25 @pgarg24 @nirsark ? What say?

Hi All - I messaged ICICI on Twitter for conversion from Visa to Dual Variant (AMEX + MC) in the hope of keeping all three cards. I received a call from their team and was told that they can take request for dual variant and post that the existing visa variant will be closed (not to be closed up front, but after conversion).

Is it okay to go ahead? I want to keep all three variants @kshitiz25 @pgarg24 @nirsark ? What say?
Go ahead.. Post conversion, DO NOT set PIN on both / dual cards.. And lastly, do not ever take ICICI phone calls :ROFLMAO:

I was also blabbered same things that I myself need to mail them to close my old variant after I receive the new one which if I fail to do, my all 3 variants will be auto deactivated :ROFLMAO:
I took a chance.. kept all 3 active, generated pin for all 3 cards(after a week or 2) and yesterday made first transaction on each card by adding 25-50rs on mobikwik wallet from each card individually. Transactions were processed for all 3 cards which states all 3 are still active even after couple of weeks.

Also since I did the transaction on AMEX variant, hoping to get that 500rs TataCliq voucher too as there was no minimum order value mentioned to get that tata cliq voucher. I just did a 50rs transaction from AMEX card to be eligible for that offer! Lets see if i get that voucher.
Anyone if you have any idea about this tata cliq voucher, pls let me know!

I hope my this answers a lot of queries of others as well!

So in total I now have 3 variants of Sapphiro and 2 DreamFolks cards. (DreamFolks yet to activate)

Finally recieved a call and applied. Application was done on last to last saturday. First tuesday after that got a message that application has been rejected. Just last monday got a call from icici that their would be home verification. Lady on the other end said that the visit is scheduled for wednesday, but I didn't get any call or visit. Should I contact them via twitter or wait for few days for the local agent to come?

Got a rejection call from icici.
They said my college is not in list currently and they are putting it on hold. They will process it once it is included and will call again😭.
Finally got the sms saying application number xxxxx is in process 😂. And application pdf in email. Hope they have included my institute now and will approve.

Last edited:
Back