• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Thanks. Infact the level of ICICI cjustomer care is so low that I am pasting one reply from them when I asked for confirmartion about 5000 quarterly spend on my Sapphiro card. I askwd if I can spend on Any card or sepafrately I need to spend 5000 on both to be eligible for 2+2 lounge access. This is not to insult the guy there and its english, but he should not be customer facing with this kind of communication level. See mistakes below and amount also said 50000. He wrote

"
We write with reference to your query regarding credit card XXXX0005.

We inform you that as per record, if your eligible for louche access in spend on Rs.50000 in you Sapphiro master card, We inform you that as per record if you make the transaction the card generate the bill amount, we request you to witch card is generation to statement to pay the total outstanding bill amount to before due date and avoid to financial charges.

We request you to if any further query please revert back us we will further assist with you

Sincerely,"
looks like some 'Jamtara' guy succeeded in getting a job in ICICI customer service :LOL:

Anyone here who has paid their bill after getting and using Sapphiro credit cards?

I have an apay cc and recieved Sapphiro(mc and amex). I want to know how do I make payments back? Should I deposit the amount used in each and every card separately or just the lump sum in any of these would do?

Anyone here who has paid their bill after getting and using Sapphiro credit cards?

I have an apay cc and recieved Sapphiro(mc and amex). I want to know how do I make payments back? Should I deposit the amount used in each and every card separately or just the lump sum in any of these would do?
In my case, my Apay card has one statement generation date, while the Coral card has a different date. As a result, I make separate payments for both. The Coral and Sapphiro cards are gemstone cards, so it's more advisable to pay them separately.

1 Payment to APAY
1 Payment to any of the two Sapphiro either AMEX / MasterCard

Off-Topic: I have Sapphiro Visa variant (LTF), Is it possible to get the Sapphiro MC+Amex variant too ? Also if yes, would it be LTF too since Visa one is LTF. Also, will the Visa one get closed if I get the MC+Amex variant. Also, what's the process ? Do I need to apply for a fresh MC+Amex variant application from app/site (assuming I get it there), or do I need to reach out to customer care via call/mail ? BM/RM is unreachable since past few decades XD

Off-Topic: I have Sapphiro Visa variant (LTF), Is it possible to get the Sapphiro MC+Amex variant too ? Also if yes, would it be LTF too since Visa one is LTF. Also, will the Visa one get closed if I get the MC+Amex variant. Also, what's the process ? Do I need to apply for a fresh MC+Amex variant application from app/site (assuming I get it there), or do I need to reach out to customer care via call/mail ? BM/RM is unreachable since past few decades XD
Yes, it's possible to get the Sapphiro MC+Amex. Just send them a direct message on Twitter, and all your cards will remain active.

Off-Topic: I have Sapphiro Visa variant (LTF), Is it possible to get the Sapphiro MC+Amex variant too ?
Yes.
Also if yes, would it be LTF too since Visa one is LTF.
Yes. LTF.
Also, will the Visa one get closed if I get the MC+Amex variant.
Nope.
Also, what's the process ?
Twitter DM.
Do I need to apply for a fresh MC+Amex variant application from app/site (assuming I get it there), or do I need to reach out to customer care via call/mail ? BM/RM is unreachable since past few decades XD
Replied above.

Brief and crisp 🤣
akshay-kumar-gif.gif

I already hold a Sapphiro Visa Paid.

now received dual variant as part of alumni offer.
how to convert the visa variant to LTF now

I already hold a Sapphiro Visa Paid.

now received dual variant as part of alumni offer.
how to convert the visa variant to LTF now
what does dual variant mean? how does that work?
Will it provide the benefits of an AMEX card?

Back