• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

InDebtEd

TF Buzz
Contributor
I just received the card thanks to multiple F**k ups by Blue Dart, but what came as a bigger surprise was a statement that came before the card was delivered, with joining fees and GST. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Has anyone else here faced the same issue despite applying through the alumni program ( Giving only Degree Certificate, instead of income proof) ?

If yes, have you resolved it and how?

Additionally I do not activate this card, ideally I do not have to pay this fees that they've already charged before activation no?

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
I just received the card thanks to multiple F**k ups by Blue Dart, but what came as a bigger surprise was a statement that came before the card was delivered, with joining fees and GST. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Has anyone else here faced the same issue despite applying through the alumni program ( Giving only Degree Certificate, instead of income proof) ?

Additionally I do not activate this card, ideally I do not have to pay this fees that they've already charged before activation no?

I don’t know how can they generate statement before card activation. But what I have read is if statement is generated, you need to pay the fees. Later you can get it reversed.

I can’t even imagine the pain of paying fee for such a shitty card😂

deepcards

TF Premier
I hold coral and amazon pay. How to upgrade coral to saphiro under alumni offer? I do get an upgrade offer to sapniro with joining and annual fees on the app. But want to use the alumni route to upgrade so that its LTF. Any one can guide me on this?

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I hold coral and amazon pay. How to upgrade coral to saphiro under alumni offer? I do get an upgrade offer to sapniro with joining and annual fees on the app. But want to use the alumni route to upgrade so that its LTF. Any one can guide me on this?
Don't upgrade. Just apply for Sapphiro fresh through alumni link. When approved, you can close the coral credit card.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Was anyone successful in getting the Sapphiro-Amex activation offer of Tata Cliq vouchers?

Riya

TF Ace
After lots of hustle, today morning received my Sapphiro Card or rather 2 Sapphiro Cards (1 Amex and 1 MC)..... It took whole one month including application, follow up, complaint on social media, pushing my RM, etc.... I don't know what to do with these cards now :LOL:
Are we entitled for something complimentary if Sapphiro is LTF ???

sharma

TF Premier
Hi team,

Can we apply for 2 icici cards within span of week time.
I mean I have applied for pre-approved coral card last week and this week I have applied another icici card via imobile app, will card be approved or there is chance for rejection as well

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Hi team,

Can we apply for 2 icici cards within span of week time.
I mean I have applied for pre-approved coral card last week and this week I have applied another icici card via imobile app, will card be approved or there is chance for rejection as well
Pre-approved don't effect cibil so rejection chances 0.01% like Dettol