• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI bank toll free number to check credit card offers

Qqqqqqw111112

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tried applying for Emeralde Private credit card from ICICI bank through their website but it got denied instantly but somehow a application number was generated and within 2 minutes I got a call from their credit card department. Agent took all me details and checked the offers I was eligible for and "Unfortunately" I got Sapphiro (useless for me) as a LTF offer.
She also shared me a tollfree number from ICICI bank using which I can authorize them to help me in applying for credit card.
9215676766 - send a SMS to this tollfree number & the content should be AST YES . This actually means Assist required as yes.

Note: I hold amazon pay co brand card which is LTF since 2018 with 8L+ limit & I was eligible for upgrade to Sapphiro card using imobile also although it was chargeable but using agent I got it LTF

I tried applying for Emeralde Private credit card from ICICI bank through their website but it got denied instantly but somehow a application number was generated and within 2 minutes I got a call from their credit card department. Agent took all me details and checked the offers I was eligible for and "Unfortunately" I got Sapphiro (useless for me) as a LTF offer.
She also shared me a tollfree number from ICICI bank using which I can authorize them to help me in applying for credit card.
9215676766 - send a SMS to this tollfree number & the content should be AST YES . This actually means Assist required as yes.

Note: I hold amazon pay co brand card which is LTF since 2018 with 8L+ limit & I was eligible for upgrade to Sapphiro card using imobile also although it was chargeable but using agent I got it LTF

This message is to authorize them to do a cibil enquiry🤣🤣

Back