• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Hey! I got ICICI Sapphiro Dual Variant after 3 tries under an alumni offer in the last three years. How do I check if I got LTF one or not? Because general welcome mail says:
Avail amazing welcome vouchers worth more than Rs 9,000 within 45 days of payment of joining fees

Is it general mail or do i need to check with someone?

Hey! I got ICICI Sapphiro Dual Variant after 3 tries under an alumni offer in the last three years. How do I check if I got LTF one or not? Because general welcome mail says:
Avail amazing welcome vouchers worth more than Rs 9,000 within 45 days of payment of joining fees

Is it general mail or do i need to check with someone?
What document did you upload?

Anybody able to successfully complete the application today? The agent who called said that the application that they use to generate vkyc link is not working today and she will call back again. Just checking if anyone else faced the same issue today.

Anybody able to successfully complete the application today? The agent who called said that the application that they use to generate vkyc link is not working today and she will call back again. Just checking if anyone else faced the same issue today.
Anyone got the call in this week and applied successfully?

Do they ask office mail id?
They asked me, didn't really ask whether it was mandatory and it got saved as alternative email address

They provide all 3?
Im eligible for Rubyx and CIBIL is 748. Should I apply?
Do you get multiple variants for Rubyx too?

• Yes they provide mastercard, amex and a third dreamfolks lounge card
  • Rubyx isn't a bad card and can be a stepping stone to Sapphiro, whether or not you should take it depends on your current card portfolio and spends
  • Yes you get a dual Rubyx variant as well

Last edited:
Back