• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Is there an email ID for escalation which I can use? Document upload and vkyc was completed yesterday, and I received a rejection sms today. CIBIL score 780+, no enquiries in last 2 months. Had confirmed that I had submitted on the correct institute URL as well. Hold Amazon ICICI Pay and Rubyx (Dual variant) LTF with combined limit of 6.9L. I know that Sapphiro doesn’t offer too much but wanted to understand the reason for rejection. Hold LTF DCB under the alumni program.
Did you get approved at the end?

Hi, applied for the Sapphiro Alumni credit card 2 days back, today they called and are asking for home and office verification. Well office verification is not possible as I am on WFH and office is in another state.
Any idea about how can I go with this?

Hi, applied for the Sapphiro Alumni credit card 2 days back, today they called and are asking for home and office verification. Well office verification is not possible as I am on WFH and office is in another state.
Tell them that they can go to office in another state and verify that you are working or not...
residential verification is also done like this if we are present or not

If someone from ur office (in another state) will confirm that you work for thia company, then good to go. No issues with that.

You can ask them that they can verify work place by sending mail to your office ID and get confirmation that you are employed there and currently working from Home.

Back