• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Car loan

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone, need some help.

I just checked my ICICI car loan statement and found multiple penalties have been imposed like additional interest and bounce charges!

While I always pay either on 1st of every month or before that, still they have deducted ₹944 many times.

Along with that, they also charged randomly ₹67, ₹48, ₹202 citing additional interest.

Anyone having this info, can pls clarify me.

*They have collected cheques from me multiple times for setting NACH mandate for auto-pay but never done. Always says, only possible if u have icici account.
So I manually pay.

TIA 1000069238.webp 1000069237.webp 🌹

Hi everyone, need some help.

I just checked my ICICI car loan statement and found multiple penalties have been imposed like additional interest and bounce charges!

While I always pay either on 1st of every month or before that, still they have deducted ₹944 many times.

Along with that, they also charged randomly ₹67, ₹48, ₹202 citing additional interest.

Anyone having this info, can pls clarify me.

*They have collected cheques from me multiple times for setting NACH mandate for auto-pay but never done. Always says, only possible if u have icici account.
So I manually pay.

TIAView attachment 70860View attachment 70861🌹
My dad also took car loan via icici bank and amount get deducted from hdfc on 6th of every month so setting up NACH isn’t an issue and icici account isn’t mandatory either. Now how did you downloaded this thing cause I would also check if there any additional charges on the statement.

My dad also took car loan via icici bank and amount get deducted from hdfc on 6th of every month so setting up NACH isn’t an issue and icici account isn’t mandatory either. Now how did you downloaded this thing cause I would also check if there any additional charges on the statement.
My dad had same with ICICI and autopay from hdfc, never had to pay any extra charges.
And my sister has autopay for personal loan from hdfc from her icici salary account, no issues either.

Back