• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did anyone figure out the basis on which ICICI is providing LTF upgrade offers?
I feel ICICI is all over the place.
This thread is now about to enter into 10 pages within a few hours .. still can’t figure it out..
Still trying

SAS

TF Select
do anyone have clue about not increasing credit limit ..... like my friend got 80k limit on apay 2 years back now he is sitting on 3 lakhs CL but at the same time i got credit limit of 1 lakh and tillnow 1.7 years passed but still same credit limit .... what to do ? is there anyway to increase credit limit of my apay icici cc

This thread is now about to enter into 10 pages within a few hours .. still can’t figure it out..
Still trying
My brain is hurting now. I am trying to figure out on what basis this ltf offer is triggered. My two friends got this both had apay,coral rupay and platinum before this offer both got rubyx dual ltf
One of them were salaried other self employed. Nothing makes sense anymore except for the three card thing.

do anyone have clue about not increasing credit limit ..... like my friend got 80k limit on apay 2 years back now he is sitting on 3 lakhs CL but at the same time i got credit limit of 1 lakh and tillnow 1.7 years passed but still same credit limit .... what to do ? is there anyway to increase credit limit of my apay icici cc
Can you share about your usage type? How much you use your apay each month and how frequently u used it?

SAS

TF Select
My brain is hurting now. I am trying to figure out on what basis this ltf offer is triggered. My two friends got this both had apay,coral rupay and platinum before this offer both got rubyx dual ltf
One of them were salaried other self employed. Nothing makes sense anymore except for the three card thing.
i am thinking that they are just doing it on lottery basis LOL

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i am thinking that they are just doing it on lottery basis LOL

After everything is over, I will collect all the relevant info from this thread and try to figure out.. At the moment too much of infor to process.
Let everyone contribute their experiences here in this thread first..
My brain stopped working now already... It needs some rest ...
But ask everyone to brains storm here with details like.
1)Salaried / Self employed
2) Current CCs with CLs with ICICI
3) Have Salary account with ICICI / not? or holding normal SB account / NO SB account at all
4) Other banking relationship with ICICI like loans, FD etc
5) last time they availed CC from ICICI
6) Their current CC usage pattern.. ( irrespecitve of they got pre approved offers or not)
7) any other peculiar info they have / want to add with regard to ICICI ..

Just reply to this post with all relevant info...
that would be helpful...

Note: any other question people want to add to this questtionnaire?

Last edited:

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I have apay 100k limit, 7 months old card and no limit increase offer till now.
Should I stop use apay card.
Or any other reason.
Like I have platinum fd card 85500 limit and after that I had applied apay and got approval of 100k limit but both limit is shared?
Is this possible fd limit and unsecured limit can be shared? So should I close platinum now?

Reactions: SAS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have apay 100k limit, 7 months old card and no limit increase offer till now.
Should I stop use apay card.
Or any other reason.
Like I have platinum fd card 85500 limit and after that I had applied apay and got approval of 100k limit but both limit is shared?
Is this possible fd limit and unsecured limit can be shared? So should I close platinum now?

This is cuprit here.
Close this FD based CC

mahi2712

TF Buzz
Currently holding:ICICI Amazon, MMT signature,Coral Rupay
Upgrade offers available :
iOS: Paid (Sapphiro,MMT signature,Manchester united )
Android: Paid (Sapphiro,CSK,Manchester united )

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently holding:ICICI Amazon, MMT signature,Coral Rupay
Upgrade offers available :
iOS: Paid (Sapphiro,MMT signature,Manchester united )
Android: Paid (Sapphiro,CSK,Manchester united )
Chennai Super Kings avalable for sale on your Andriod?? ;)