• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
My brain is hurting now. I am trying to figure out on what basis this ltf offer is triggered. My two friends got this both had apay,coral rupay and platinum before this offer both got rubyx dual ltf
One of them were salaried other self employed. Nothing makes sense anymore except for the three card thing.
I got the exact same offer and had same cards earlier with 4.2l CL, but not employed.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah I m not in hurry already holding LTF emeralde & Emirates Emeralde from icici 😊😊
When you are holding emeralde pvc LTF , I dont think EPM adds any value specifically for non spend benefits which is the main theme of these cards

I have apay 100k limit, 7 months old card and no limit increase offer till now.
Should I stop use apay card.
Or any other reason.
Like I have platinum fd card 85500 limit and after that I had applied apay and got approval of 100k limit but both limit is shared?
Is this possible fd limit and unsecured limit can be shared? So should I close platinum now?
Close this fd based cc and immediately after closure request icici twitter team for platinum cc based on apay cc.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
When you are holding emeralde pvc LTF , I dont think EPM adds any value specifically for non spend benefits which is the main theme of these cards
Yeah doesn't adds much value hence I haven't tried to get this card. Only value that it adds is the unconditional golf , where as Emeralde has spend based.

s4more

TF Select
I currently have APay and Coral Rupay CC.
On Netbanking i am getting Sapphiro Visa Paid offer.
While on imobile app it is showing Amex + MC dual paid.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I currently have APay and Coral Rupay CC.
On Netbanking i am getting Sapphiro Visa Paid offer.
While on imobile app it is showing Amex + MC dual paid.
good..
however anyinfo in this format would be useful to come to any reasonab;e conclusion...everyone...

After everything is over, I will collect all the relevant info from this thread and try to figure out.. At the moment too much of infor to process.
Let everyone contribute their experiences here in this thread first..
My brain stopped working now already... It needs some rest ...
But ask everyone to brains storm here with details like.
1)Salaried / Self employed
2) Current CCs with CLs with ICICI
3) Have Salary account with ICICI / not? or holding normal SB account / NO SB account at all
4) Other banking relationship with ICICI like loans, FD etc
5) last time they availed CC from ICICI
6) Their current CC usage pattern.. ( irrespecitve of they got pre approved offers or not)
7) any other peculiar info they have / want to add with regard to ICICI ..

Just reply to this post with all relevant info...
that would be helpful...

Note: any other question people want to add to this questtionnaire?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lot of credit card influencers have posted screenshots of them getting emeralde LTF. I don't get any
not sure how to true those claims were..
if really true we should get at least a few here ...