• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici cibil hit but application number not showing

yb24

TF Premier
So I applied for icici credit card on 30 June and they hit my cibil and page shows we regret to inform you we would not offer you credit card.
And when I am tracking my application on icici credit card then it doesn't show this application number it shows of March 24 when Amazon pay icici got rejected even I don't got any mail for rejection of the card
How can I remove the cibil hit

So I applied for icici credit card on 30 June and they hit my cibil and page shows we regret to inform you we would not offer you credit card.
And when I am tracking my application on icici credit card then it doesn't show this application number it shows of March 24 when Amazon pay icici got rejected even I don't got any mail for rejection of the card
How can I remove the cibil hit
When you actually applied for a CC on June 30th and was rejected and they hit CIBIL.. how can you make them to remove your enquiry???

Not able to find application or track application is a different matter…

When you actually applied for a CC on June 30th and was rejected and they hit CIBIL.. how can you make them to remove your enquiry???

Not able to find application or track application is a different matter…
See this they have track of all application numbers but no track of 30 June application number and 6 may application also
IMG_20240721_122435.webp

1) Have you applied for a CC on their web site and gave consent to hit CIBIL on 30th June??

2) ask them about where that application gone?
Ya I have given consent but I am not understanding why they don't have application number and also they didn't send me email regarding credit card decline while I received the mail regarding same in march application

Reactions: SSV
Ya I have given consent but I am not understanding why they don't have application number and also they didn't send me email regarding credit card decline while I received the mail regarding same in march application
Then,
1) Ask them about your application details and ask them to provide you your application form.in pdf.
2) If they say they can't provide application then ask them remove cibil enquiry.

All these should some written evidence so that you can escalate later.
All the best
Note:
I don't have any contact details of icici escalation matrix..
Others may help in this case

Then,
1) Ask them about your application details and ask them to provide you your application form.in pdf.
2) If they say they can't provide application then ask them remove cibil enquiry.

All these should some written evidence so that you can escalate later.
All the best
Note:
I don't have any contact details of icici escalation matrix..
Others may help in this case
Can you tag somebody

@Akashn I have application number with me on Adani one app and proof for Cibil hit, can we do something either to remove enquiry or re process the application?
Same thing. they did with me in November last year and agreed to remove the CIBIL enquiry.
Since then, I have been in contact with them. Whenever I email them, they say it's already been requested and processed to remove. But still, that enquiry is there.

I have spent a long time on this and now don't even bother about it. So my advice, forget about it.

Same thing. they did with me in November last year and agreed to remove the CIBIL enquiry.
Since then, I have been in contact with them. Whenever I email them, they say it's already been requested and processed to remove. But still, that enquiry is there.

I have spent a long time on this and now don't even bother about it. So my advice, forget about it.
Typical ICICI way. I have also lost hope, but on seeing some discussion on this thought there should be some ray of hope.

Contact them on twitter they'll surely gonna help u One of TF member shared his experience in other forum his enquiry got removed from icici

Back