• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici cibil hit but application number not showing

yb24

TF Premier
So I applied for icici credit card on 30 June and they hit my cibil and page shows we regret to inform you we would not offer you credit card.
And when I am tracking my application on icici credit card then it doesn't show this application number it shows of March 24 when Amazon pay icici got rejected even I don't got any mail for rejection of the card
How can I remove the cibil hit

I have a similar situation where ICICI declined my CC application on bogus grounds but on escalation they have agreed to remove the cibil enquiry. But they are asking me to share a scanned pdf/copy of cibil report which shows my CC application number in enquiries. I have the CC appl. no. but I am unable to figure out where to find a cibil report which includes CC application numbers.

@SSV @Akashn @BVC

Attachments

• iii.webp
    iii.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 7
I have a similar situation where ICICI declined my CC application on bogus grounds but on escalation they have agreed to remove the cibil enquiry. But they are asking me to share a scanned pdf/copy of cibil report which shows my CC application number in enquiries. I have the CC appl. no. but I am unable to figure out where to find a cibil report which includes CC application numbers.

@SSV @Akashn @BVC
Check cibil score on amazon and download report from there.. Or if you haven't used your free cibil report (once per year) then refresh from official cibil website. also mention that you dont have cibil subscription so accept these reports or ask them to pull themselves (mention PAN number)
Thats what i did..

@SSV @Akashn @BVC
There won't be any cc application no in cibil report in enquiry
Ask them not be fcuk in oversmart.
Or ask them to learn their own reporting for cibil enquiries..

Going back to how you present your case.
1) send them your CC application with dare fo application
2) send them a cibil report which shows the enquiry by icici on application date and for the purpose of credit card.
This should suffice to establish relationship between your application and their cibil enquiry..

Last edited:
Check cibil score on amazon and download report from there.. Or if you haven't used your free cibil report (once per year) then refresh from official cibil website. also mention that you dont have cibil subscription so accept these reports or ask them to pull themselves (mention PAN number)
Thats what i did..
I actually sent them the amazon report in the first place then I received the above reply.

There won't be any cc application no in cibil report in enquiry
Ask them not be fcuk in oversmart.
Or ask them to learn their own reporting for cibil enquiries..

Coking back to how you present your case.
1) send them your CC application with dare fo application
2) send them a cibil report which shows the enquiry by icici on application date and for the purpose of credit card.
This should suffice to establish relationship between your application and their cibil enquiry..
Okay, I will try this. Thanks bro.

Back