• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card Paytm Qr payment deducted twice same amount

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear ICICI Coral Rupay Card Holders,

Today i made payment for my usual daily usage payment with my shopkeeper via Paytm Rupay coral rupay via PAYTM Business QR same payment amount deducted twice but in paytm app no records for 2nd anonymous txn from where it deducted .

I can clearly see in icici app same upi ref. no mention but there is some seconds delay in same merchant with same amount txn with Same upi ref. no. how this happen i am not aware .

I approached to 18001080 after hold 20 minutes line up she mention i can see two txn done by your side in my system so we can't take any action . I asked her i made only one payment in app as well same only one txn visible please tell me how to i get reverse after hold more than 15 minutes she unable to do did anything even not raised any request of disputed txn . Any how i already shooted mail to icici first level grievance .

Till now no clue this is 3rd time experience before with BOB i faced with paytm but i was in safe mode in two txn amount not deducted after sometimes due to rupay payment n/w issue.

Now icici deducted twice after final call with icici care she told kindly wait next 30 working days to refund automatically it seems to scary.

Even i tried to raise first time dispute for following txn it asking me to block card permanently with no other options.

Kindly share some experience if any one pass through .

Emails like below same txn repeated in seconds but i didn't get immediate alerts but deducted twice.

Dear Customer,

Your ICICI Bank Credit Card xx has been used for a transaction of INR 1185.00 on Sep 18, 2023 at 01:46:18. Info: UPI-362xxxxx- 2497-PAxxx- SH

Dear Customer,

Your ICICI Bank Credit Card xx has been used for a transaction of INR 1185.00 on Sep 18, 2023 at 01:46:33. Info: UPI-362xxxxx- 2497-PAxxx- SH.

Last edited:
I had cancelled an IRCTC ticket on 19th October 2023 which I booked using my ICICI Rupay CC using UPI. The Refund was processed on 20th October 2023 itself but I have not recieved it in my credit card. Already the bill is generated for that 12k amount and I have paid for it.

While contacting the IRCTC they have clearly said the refund is processed and even provided with a UTR number. On the other hand ICICI initially told me to wait 3-4 working days. I waited. Then they told me to wait for 7 working days. When I called them again they asked me to wait 15 calendar days. It passed then they said to wait for 15 working days. Now that has passed as well, but no solution from them. I have sent all the necessary information over email as well but they have not responded to it since 6 days.

If anyone else has faced the same issue, can you please guide me what to do next? Because I'm tired of mailing and calling them (waiting for 20 mins to even talk to a customer care executive). I have all the recordings as well. Should I file a complaint with RBI or Consumer Court?
Don't dare to pay any payment except offline merchant Qr pay like paytm , Gpay or Phone pe or any other merchant enabled qr payout if you are paying any shop keeper upto 2k or keep it below.

From my experience right now BOB is good if some merchant refunds from paytm it hardly took 3 business days. Regards other like kotak ,axis I am not aware.

For coral as per @Abhishek012 It will be enabled by till end of 2023 year right now icici is not capable or entertain such type of requests they strictly taking 30 business days to sort out such rupay upi card refund issued kindly wait till that then after you can claim I am approaching to RBI then they will issue charge back after threatening only & your disputed credit limit will be credited to card but this amount will get blocked until dispute resolved again they will take next 15 days for source credit back.

For Me time line like this -

18 sep 2023 - Twice repeated transaction reported approached to icici they mentioned 30 days.
20 Oct 2023 - Again I mailed for status they asked for contact merchant for compensate we can't take further action.
24 Oct 2023- Raised mail to senior grievance they mentioned we are working on it again I mailed I will shoot this to rbi if you not took further action mail done on 26oct 2023.
27oct2023- I got ground level 1 email response charge back raised in 2 business days limit will get credited and this limit always blocked I'm your card until dispute resolved.
08nov2023 - They refunded now but limit still blocked & charge back still there I can see Don't know next.

Hope I am clear with my incident story !!!!

Source thread - Thread 'ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card Paytm Qr payment deducted twice same amount' https://www.technofino.in/community...-qr-payment-deducted-twice-same-amount.17722/

Don't dare to pay any payment except offline merchant Qr pay like paytm , Gpay or Phone pe or any other merchant enabled qr payout if you are paying any shop keeper upto 2k or keep it below.

From my experience right now BOB is good if some merchant refunds from paytm it hardly took 3 business days. Regards other like kotak ,axis I am not aware.

For coral as per @Abhishek012 It will be enabled by till end of 2023 year right now icici is not capable or entertain such type of requests they strictly taking 30 business days to sort out such rupay upi card refund issued kindly wait till that then after you can claim I am approaching to RBI then they will issue charge back after threatening only & your disputed credit limit will be credited to card but this amount will get blocked until dispute resolved again they will take next 15 days for source credit back.

18 sep 2023 - Twice repeated transaction reported approached to icici they mentioned 30 days.
20 Oct 2023 - Again I mailed for status they asked for contact merchant for compensate we can't take further action.
24 Oct 2023- Raised mail to senior grievance they mentioned we are working on it again I mailed I will shoot this to rbi if you not took further action mail done on 26oct 2023.
27oct2023- I got ground level 1 email response charge back raised in 2 business days limit will get credited and this limit always blocked I'm your card until dispute resolved.
08nov2023 - They refunded now but limit still blocked & charge back still there I can see Don't know next.

Source thread - Thread 'ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card Paytm Qr payment deducted twice same amount' https://www.technofino.in/community...-qr-payment-deducted-twice-same-amount.17722/
Kotak bank RuPay CC on UPI also refund within 5 working days (this is max time but many times got refund within 24-48hrs). Kotak Refund amount showing on back dates on your statement.

Dear ICICI Coral Rupay Card Holders,

Today i made payment for my usual daily usage payment with my shopkeeper via Paytm Rupay coral rupay via PAYTM Business QR same payment amount deducted twice but in paytm app no records for 2nd anonymous txn from where it deducted .

I can clearly see in icici app same upi ref. no mention but there is some seconds delay in same merchant with same amount txn with Same upi ref. no. how this happen i am not aware .

I approached to 18001080 after hold 20 minutes line up she mention i can see two txn done by your side in my system so we can't take any action . I asked her i made only one payment in app as well same only one txn visible please tell me how to i get reverse after hold more than 15 minutes she unable to do did anything even not raised any request of disputed txn . Any how i already shooted mail to icici first level grievance .

Till now no clue this is 3rd time experience before with BOB i faced with paytm but i was in safe mode in two txn amount not deducted after sometimes due to rupay payment n/w issue.

Now icici deducted twice after final call with icici care she told kindly wait next 30 working days to refund automatically it seems to scary.

Even i tried to raise first time dispute for following txn it asking me to block card permanently with no other options.

Kindly share some experience if any one pass through .

Emails like below same txn repeated in seconds but i didn't get immediate alerts but deducted twice.

Dear Customer,

Your ICICI Bank Credit Card xx has been used for a transaction of INR 1185.00 on Sep 18, 2023 at 01:46:18. Info: UPI-362xxxxx- 2497-PAxxx- SH

Dear Customer,

Your ICICI Bank Credit Card xx has been used for a transaction of INR 1185.00 on Sep 18, 2023 at 01:46:33. Info: UPI-362xxxxx- 2497-PAxxx- SH.
Coral card fails UPI transaction on paytm with Paytm QR code I had same so I stopped using paytm UPI with coral I use cred phone pe gpay

I have noticed an issue with paytm app, that is when I pay via my tata neu rupay credit card UPI pin screen is drawn twice. I don't face this on every transaction, but still I have seen this happen. I just press back and then again proceed to pay, when UPI pin screen is drawn only once then I complete the payment.

I have not entered pin when UPI pin enter screen is drawn twice.
Yes noticed same. I remember when it was drawn twice, the money was not deducted at the first place even when I entered the PIN. 😅

Amount reversed by ICICI on 21Nov23 for reverse charge back escalation.

Back