• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card

You can get it based on ICICI savings account.
Try to maintain around 30k and above to receive pre approved offer. Also try doing transactions using that account
If you are already an ICICI customer, then no option for you to get this LTF apart from salary criteria.
Without CIBIL hit, is there any way to get Coral LTF ?
I've MMT Signature, MMT Platinum, Apay, Platinum Chip.

Without CIBIL hit, is there any way to get Coral LTF ?
I've MMT Signature, MMT Platinum, Apay, Platinum Chip.
No without cibil hit not possible, since you're already an ICICI customer.
But, if you're salary is more than 50k then you can receive it on salary basis with cibil hit.
Also, one more trick is there, but that is very risky, so no point of repeating it.

Please do tell, the other one as well
I saw some people sharing in previous threads, that
There is a sure way that ICICI offers you high variant LTF cards based on your credit limit if you close all existing credit cards with ICICI.
This is very risky and tedious as one has to go through apay application again and rest cards can be applied through customer care.
But still, it is upto one's own will.
Suppose your limit is 1L+ then you will receive coral LTF, 2L+ then Rubyx LTF and so on.
Nothing is confirmed, only based on experiences of our members.
Thanks

Abhi paid wala mil raha hai.

Call karke fee wala karwa luga.
As per situation and usage, I will again choose paid wala.

5% upto 750 cashback dega Mine on Amazon and other selected merchants.
20k spends pe fee reversed ho jayegi for that month.

During sale on Amazon, 10% Bank discount plus 5% cashback.
Does mine card gets issued as an upgrade just by call to customer care or is it only possible by automatic system offer?

I called customer care also.
Customer care told me on your Account no upgrade offer is showing in systems.

But in I-Mobile , 3 cards are there.

Customer care told me he can also take request for any card except Mine , Platinum and Apay.
Thanks for your quick confirmation.
You are absolutely right in saying this.
Few days back, I had tried to apply mine card by calling customer care at least 3-4 different times, but everytime they said mine card is not possible. So, I think it is not in their system to upgrade or downgrade to mine specifically on call, but it's only possible as pre-approval offer. 👍

Back