• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral RuPay Railway Longue Access

Has any one used Coral RuPay credit card in Chennai newly started (in Feb 2024) Inej Railway Longue. I see people holding Coral RuPay card in the queue. I am not sure if they paid the amount or availed free longue access.

I did but Chennai was not listed after seeing people using it in the longue I though maybe the list was not updated on ICICI website. Even for IDFC the Chennai longue was added recently to the list.
Icici was first one to give railway lounge
During COVID

You can always check with executive.
& If u r getting 2 rs bill or more

Icici was first one to give railway lounge
During COVID

You can always check with executive.
& If u r getting 2 rs bill or more
Alright so I should swipe or insert to see the amount being charged and know it. I could do that but IDFC gives 4/quater. I will visit the longue soon maybe if I see someone use Coral RuPay I will check with them last time I had less than 30 min to board the train so I had to rush the person who used Coral RuPay was looking at me and smiling in dinning area as I said I did not have time so I did not speak to him. That longue has displayed all the card that are eligible I see ICICI coral but not sure RuPay or Visa.

Last edited:
Back