• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved and LTF ICICI RuPay Coral credit card

iM23

TF Premier
Just before a month, ICICI offered me first credit card which was pre-approved and LTF. It is HPCL coral credit card. And today I can see they are offering me Rupay Coral credit card pre-approved and LTF. I was surprised to see it. How can they offer another card within one month, that too pre-approved and LTF? Whatever, I want to get it. Should I go for it? And will my current limit will be shared?

ubn

TF Buzz
Don’t worry. Nothing happens..
Let the dust settle.. update here how many cards you got after a week or two. We will sort out the problem, if any..
You will have two accounts on CIBIL
One for Apay and another for coral card(s)
One card is already dispatched and apparently that card is not visible in my account 😑, whereas other coral card details are visible in imobile app and no message of card dispatch yet.
@SSV will definitely update here in a week!😁

Reactions: SSV

ubn

TF Buzz
One card is already dispatched and apparently that card is not visible in my account 😑, whereas other coral card details are visible in imobile app and no message of card dispatch yet.
@SSV will definitely update here in a week!😁
@SSV Update: received both coral cards today! Still one of the card is not showing on imobile app/netbanking.
Had send an email to customer care 2 days back, now they responded saying my registered email id wrongly updated in account, whereas I had received communication details of card dispatch on the same email id. How to deal with ICICI? Customer care number gets cut after waiting for 10min on its own. On mail they are pathetically slow to reply and sort issue.

Last edited: