• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Credit limit enhancement

Sahil_07

TF Premier
My Amazon Icc credit card's limit has been increased to 1lakh from 80k on 1st March..
Now I want to apply Sbi Simpysave(Rupay) card via C2C..
My question is,Has the limit increasement already updated in my cibil or should I wait till next month?
I want to show them I have 1 lakh+ limit, to get simplisave over 1 lakh+ limit..
Later after few months I will apply for Hdfc Milenia with my simplysave.

My Amazon Icc credit card's limit has been increased to 1lakh from 80k on 1st March..
My question is,Has the limit increasement already updated in my cibil or should I wait till next month?
I want to show them I have 1 lakh+ limit, to get simplisave over 1 lakh+ limit..
Wait till its updated

Check your limit in onescore app ,then apply

ICICI usually updates the data to CIBIL after the statement is generated or month end. If at least one statement is generated after the limit extension, it will be updated in CIBIL. You can check this in Onescore app. Its better to wait until your new limit is updated.

Back