• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit card Reward points not getting credited

Rahul098

TF Select
I had used my ICICI smartshopper silver debit card to pay my credit card bills via paytm and I have not received any reward points. According to their website you get 1 reward point for 200 spent and when I contacted the customer care they say that the transactions where not eligible since they where wallet loads but I did a direct payment from my debit card and did not load the wallet and do the transaction (the website does not exclude wallet loads for reward points). Is there anything we can do about this or not ?

I had used my ICICI smartshopper silver debit card to pay my credit card bills via paytm and I have not received any reward points. According to their website you get 1 reward point for 200 spent and when I contacted the customer care they say that the transactions where not eligible since they where wallet loads but I did a direct payment from my debit card and did not load the wallet and do the transaction (the website does not exclude wallet loads for reward points). Is there anything we can do about this or not ?
If you’re having the debit sms or payments gateway screenshot write to icici with proof that u didn’t used wallet loading

Back