• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI iMobilePay Removed Maroon Colour

asahi

TF Premier
Today morning when updated the App, also while reading this Update notes it said “ Enjoy Bright Orange Colour Ui” As one of the new updates.
So after the completion of update i checked the app, Maroon color ui is gone(yes I’m a privilege customer). But in Me section, it showing as Privilege Banking(under Name-> A/c Number-> Privilege Banking).I guess specific colour for specific variant, days are over. Is it same for wealth Customers?

Attachments

• IMG_7879.webp
    IMG_7879.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 314
Today morning when updated the App, also while reading this Update notes it said “ Enjoy Bright Orange Colour Ui” As one of the new updates.
So after the completion of update i checked the app, Maroon color ui is gone(yes I’m a privilege customer). But in Me section, it showing as Privilege Banking(under Name-> A/c Number-> Privilege Banking).I guess specific colour for specific variant, days are over. Is it same for wealth Customers?
Got this pop-up when I just logged into iMobile.

Maroon was way better than this vibrant orange and was easy to identify the account type. But now, looks like they're behind some UI standardization 🫠😪

IMG-20240907-WA0008.webp

I'm downgraded to privilage from wealth it seems. Any way to get upgraded again. I maintain around 1l on average
Upgrade is harder.... Icici recently increased the TRV Criteria to 50L from 25L. If you have a relationship close to that, you can ask your BM for the upgrade.
Account is still 0 balance and the wealth dc is active
Then it's actually good enough!! Cause apart from those two, only the Cibil feature is like an extra for Wealth ( that too, only on iMobile) . You can get free Cibil from so many diff websites now.
I would say, enjoy the 0 balance acc and DC.

In fact, you should probably take Titanium Family DC; it not just has complimentary lounge access, but also guest visit ( which is not there in Wealth Dc) and NIL fees
1725685090959.webp

Honestly saying 2 benefits are very good:
1) CIBIL score with Daily refresh - This one is amazing and one of the main reason for staying with ICICI.
2) Direct connect to BM/ Customer Care etc.

Rest all are common across all HNI accounts .
Cibil didn't refreshed for today, it is showing yesterday's report on app.

Also will I get Wealth DC now after the upgrade? Currently I have The One Account DC

So that means no daily cibil refresh for WM account as mentioned by one of the member here?
See guys this is the problem na!!

You guys wants to become Expert without exploring the things properly. Requesting you to do in-depth analysis before before commenting.

The reason is whatever incorrect answer you will post...new members will refer those and get wrong info. And also I think this ultimately affect the credibility of the forum.

IN ICICI CIBIL CAN BE REFRESHED DAILY. AND THIS FEATURE IS AVAILABLE IN IMOBILE AS WELL AS NET BANKING!!😑😑

And this topic is already discussed multiple times in this forum. PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE!!😤😤

So that means no daily cibil refresh for WM account as mentioned by one of the member here?
IN ICICI CIBIL CAN BE REFRESHED DAILY. AND THIS FEATURE IS AVAILABLE IN IMOBILE AS WELL AS NET BANKING!!😑😑
I have taken this info from a reliable person @SSV ; you can chck here
>> https://www.technofino.in/community...i-wealth-management-account.30461/post-756616

Are you able to refresh it daily? if otherwise... @sauravkumar

AS WELL AS NET BANKING!!
It's not there in NET Banking for everyone rn; that is something I can confirm. If you are able to get it, pls send a screen recording with today's date; will help those who have WM but no cibil refresh in net banking, to write an email to customer care....

Reactions: SSV
See guys this is the problem na!!

You guys wants to become Expert without exploring the things properly. Requesting you to do in-depth analysis before before commenting.

The reason is whatever incorrect answer you will post...new members will refer those and get wrong info. And also I think this ultimately affect the credibility of the forum.

And this topic is already discussed multiple times in this forum. PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE!!😤😤
Chill bro everyone is here to help each other.

Also refresh is not daily have been checking this for two days now on iMobile app being a WM customer but it's still showing as old report and also when directed to Cibil website there also old report is getting displayed.

So guess it's 45 days now.

Reactions: SSV
>> https://www.technofino.in/community...i-wealth-management-account.30461/post-756616

It's not there in NET Banking for everyone rn; that is something I can confirm. If you are able to get it, pls send a screen recording with today's date; will help those who have WM but no cibil refresh in net banking, to write an email to customer care....
Hahaha 😂😂😂

Ask him again!!!

If he is not aware then even it will be a big surprise for me also!!😁😁

One quick trick to easily prove 45 days CIBIL refresh wrong is just ask anyone who has recently taken any CC whether they are able to see IDFC as new CC account in their CIBIL or not. Like I have taken Mayura IDFC CC(you can check that thread) and that account was added 2 Days ago in CIBIL. My score has decreased by 1 point today from yesterday. And I have my new HDFC CC account which has also come in CIBIL now.
And even if you still have any doubt left then the best way is to check your CIBIL report instantly when you receive any CIBIL enquiry message. You will get the details of everything instantly in ICICI CIBIL and this is only possible if they are updating it realtime (once in 24 hours).

Based on it I can easily say that it is refreshed on daily basis. And this is not new it was even one year back also when they removed this CIBIL score feature.
On Net-Banking I totally agree that for some folks it's not working!!

And I will suggest you why not you try it on your own once. Since you are also Premier status member here so my suggestion will be to test it by yourself instead of relying on others!! You can do it for 1 week from today you will understand then.

Note: For me Reliable persons are only SUPREME COMMANDER, DOCTOR & BAMBOO EXPERT !!😎😎 (and one more expert, beautiful person but he has left this community - highest respect to him - I miss him a lot😭😭)

Also refresh is not daily have been checking this for two days now on iMobile app being a WM customer but it's still showing as old report and also when directed to Cibil website there also old report is getting displayed.

Check my post just above it.

I was writing when you replied on this one. All answer I have given there!!😀😀

This was what I published on April 18 2023 openly.. then mods moved this to WM group..
and haven't checked if it is still working after ICICI re-introduced CIBIL again..

NOTE: I am not spending much time these days on TF and wont be spending much time in future also...

@talkwithfino , thanks for regarding me as your Reliable Person

Here is the complete post that I published more than 16 months ago...

Enjoy guys..

the link is here..

1725778564551.webp

1725778599065.webp

1725778623396.webp

1725778646773.webp

Last edited:

For me it's randomly refreshing. I can confirm it's not 45 days to wait. Currently I tried to refresh but it's still showing 7th Sept. I Will refresh tomorrow and update here.

I confirm cibil can be refreshed daily and report also getting generated. Just now refreshed successfully in iMobile app.

The exact reason is that you need to refresh exactly after 24 hrs only. So if you refresh today 8PM and you try to refresh tomorrow 9 AM it will not work. Tomorrow you can refresh after 8PM only. This is my conclusion.
Arey bhai tried post 24 hours also it didn't worked. And there is no such thing after 24 hours 😆, I think I got the catch let me test that tomorrow and will post it here.

Back