• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI iMobilePay Removed Maroon Colour

asahi

TF Premier
Today morning when updated the App, also while reading this Update notes it said “ Enjoy Bright Orange Colour Ui” As one of the new updates.
So after the completion of update i checked the app, Maroon color ui is gone(yes I’m a privilege customer). But in Me section, it showing as Privilege Banking(under Name-> A/c Number-> Privilege Banking).I guess specific colour for specific variant, days are over. Is it same for wealth Customers?

Attachments

• IMG_7879.webp
    IMG_7879.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 314
Yes. in my case, the size of the pdf goes more than 5MB. Usually, banks ask to upload CIBIL report pdf of not more than 500Kb.
Omit the pages you don't want to share when printing. Share the first few pages of Account & other information with control number and the part where you have issue with :hehe:

Omit the pages you don't want to share when printing. Share the first few pages of Account & other information with control number and the part where you have issue with :hehe:
yes. that's what I do. but it's a workaround, not a solution. When you receive a report PDF from Cibil, it's hardly a few KBs. Don't understand why Cibil does not provide the option to download the report in PDF.

Yes, now orange is new color for the all. Today i have checked and it is orange and no RM assigned.
I was shocked that is my account is downgraded but I think it is not as still showing privilege banking.
While log in to netbanking it is still showing the Maroon Color.

Back