• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Limit Enhancement Offer Query

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi On Saturday I Received ICICI LE Offer ,
When I tried to increase the limit on app it throws the error like "Dear Customer, you cannot avail credit limit change on the ICICI Bank Credit Card. Please call our Customer Care for details."

I tried in imobile app, netbanking, sms , nothing worked for me.

Later after sometime I called to ICICI CC and raised a request

Today they processed the request and increased my limit from 1,00,000 To 5,10,000

Hope this helps To others who are facing the wierd issue.

How old is your card?
I think your card is ICICI apay.

Most of the people are receiving good offer from ICICI as festive seasons are coming and if there will be good limit then chances are that they will also spend extra money on not necessary items.
Hi On Saturday I Received ICICI LE Offer ,
When I tried to increase the limit on app it throws the error like "Dear Customer, you cannot avail credit limit change on the ICICI Bank Credit Card. Please call our Customer Care for details."

I tried in imobile app, netbanking, sms , nothing worked for me.

Later after sometime I called to ICICI CC and raised a request

Today they processed the request and increased my limit from 1,00,000 To 5,10,000

Hope this helps To others who are facing the wierd issue.

How old is your card?
I think your card is ICICI apay.

Most of the people are receiving good offer from ICICI as festive seasons are coming and if there will be good limit then chances are that they will also spend extra money on not necessary items.
My card is 16months old apay ICICI card

April 2021 I got the card with 70K Limit

Later Year End I Got 1Lakh Limit

Again Now Got 5,10,000 From 1,00,000.

Spending Pattern :

First 12 Months Very Minimal usage like 1000-10,000(
Used majorly in amazon,paytm wallet loads, flipkart)

Last 3-4 Months 50,000+ spends ( used 2times 25K rent payments in paytm)

Zero offline payments and No Emis!

Hope this helps!

1.5 month back i got my LE manually by Submitting ITR from 50K to 90K. I don't think I'll getting Limit Increase offer this festival season.

They do hit CIBIL with enquiry but it didn't effect my score. Infact i got to know after week or two that they made enquiry in CIBIL.
So ICICI also hit cibil

Hello

I have ICICI credit card with 20,000 limit and i am using this card since 2016. i have 5 to 6 cards with good credit limit but don't get credit enhancement offer then any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Hello

I have ICICI credit card with 20,000 limit and i am using this card since 2016. i have 5 to 6 cards with good credit limit but don't get credit enhancement offer then any suggestions?

Thank you in advance
Do you have salary slip to submit?

If you do, send a mail to headcreditcards@icicibank.com attaching 3 months salary slip. After a week or so they will increase it. There will be a cibil enquiry.

I have APay Icici card and it's one year old. I've asked LE through mail. But they denied it:confused:. Does any know how to get LE for APay card??
I got my Pre-approved Apay card on Feb 22 from Amazon online application with a limit of 1 Lac, and on 10 Sept 22' I got a LE to 2.1 lac.
I use Apay mostly for shopping last 3 months I had an average speed of 20K before that it was under 10K. Last when I checked there was no CIBIL hit on my account for limit increases.

Back