• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Mine Account Debit Card....

Ak Singh

TF Ace
I have icici mine account and want to rupay platinum debit card for Amazon 20% cashback offer on Friday.
But I have mine visa debit card.
So Does anyone knows ?
Does ICICI Bank offer Rupay Platinum Debit Card for mine account holder?

I have icici mine account and want to rupay platinum debit card for Amazon 20% cashback offer on Friday.
But I have mine visa debit card.
So Does anyone knows ?
Does ICICI Bank offer Rupay Platinum Debit Card for mine account holders
I also have the mine account with mine visa card, i have tried a lot for rupay platinum card but i don't get the rupay card.
So for rupay card in icici you need to have the normal savings account
Rather than mine.

I also have the mine account with mine visa card, i have tried a lot for rupay platinum card but i don't get the rupay card.
So for rupay card in icici you need to have the normal savings account
Rather than mine.
Had you contacted icici Bank customer care regarding icici Rupay platinum debit card?
What they told?

This year ICICI charhed Rs. 236 for mine DC charges, earlier it used to be 177. In website also it's showing 150+GST. Is anyone else facing this ?

This year ICICI charhed Rs. 236 for mine DC charges, earlier it used to be 177. In website also it's showing 150+GST. Is anyone else facing this ?
Me too.

They totalling restricted mine users to get rupay Platinum card, from backend too.

They says mine users can take only mine cards, but we can get coral and rubyx highly charge cards, F**k you ICICI.

Yeah I also got charged the same a week ago, 🗿 icici should provide us the debit card we want or they need to stop raising the charge for their sh*t mine debit card.

Back