• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Mine Savings A/C showing Privilege banking interface.

Rohan

TF Premier
Savings.PNG

Hello community, I have Mine savings account with ICICI and it used to have basic interface in both net banking and app but from this monday it keep showing privilege banking interface. I though it was a regular glitch but I hope no. Any one using ICICI Mine savings account is facing same issue with there interface?? or only me!...

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I have a doubt - when I opened ICICI privilege salary account, I got a Titanium debit card (without name printed on it) that came along with the kit. (cheque book also didn't contain name printed on it). Since it was ready to deliver kit, I got it. Later i called customer care and requested for a debit card with name printed.
I received the new card by post - but the new card is VISA platinum but the one i got along with the kit is Mastercard. which is better? Should i activate the visa platinum one - or the titanium debit mastercard is higher variant than this?

Strange

TF Legend
I have a doubt - when I opened ICICI privilege salary account, I got a Titanium debit card (without name printed on it) that came along with the kit. (cheque book also didn't contain name printed on it). Since it was ready to deliver kit, I got it. Later i called customer care and requested for a debit card with name printed.
I received the new card by post - but the new card is VISA platinum but the one i got along with the kit is Mastercard. which is better? Should i activate the visa platinum one - or the titanium debit mastercard is higher variant than this?
check the welcome letter of the Mastercard debit card; its daily cash withdrawal limit is 1L, whereas the Visa debit card has a cash withdrawal limit of just 50k

cardio_guy

TF Ace
check the welcome letter of the Mastercard debit card; its daily cash withdrawal limit is 1L, whereas the Visa debit card has a cash withdrawal limit of just 50k
True that. I have asked for wealth management upgrade. I should get world one master card with that. I hope that will be better.

wapenshaw

TF Select
I think because of higher credit limit on your card
nope I think Its MAB based. Mine recently crossed 1L MAB and then from a week ago I started seeing privileged banking in netbanking. Even their privileged banking requirements say 1L MAB

1699133315468.png

I wonder if my MAB drops below 1L will it downgrade to normal account again? Its not related to ICICI APAY Card because I had 5.1L limit since almost the beginning of the card. and my Coral card has 50K limit :LOL:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
nope I think Its MAB based. Mine recently crossed 1L MAB and then from a week ago I started seeing privileged banking in netbanking. Even their privileged banking requirements say 1L MAB

1699133315468.png

I wonder if my MAB drops below 1L will it downgrade to normal account again? Its not related to ICICI APAY Card because I had 5.1L limit since almost the beginning of the card. and my Coral card has 50K limit :LOL:

I don't think so. I have had a month where my account balance was 50 paisa. The RM called me personally and said ki "sir, aisa mat karo, kuch toh balance rakkho aap". Then I started keeping around 10K (as a decency for the bank, lol).

Now I want to upgrade to Wealth Management. I am still doing my rnd on which way I will be taking to upgrade that and also move my whole family banking to Wealth under one umbrella family ID. (Currently everyone has their individual Ids, some have privilege, some are normal).