• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Regular Savings account

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can someone clarify and help if I can open an icici regular savings account online
ps: I am not talking about the insta save account , I want a regular account

1655697899153.png
I want the 2nd one and not the 1st one

I had gone to the branch today to open a account for my mother they were saying that minimum account balance to be maintained is 1 lakh
If you are new to icici.. Better open online account and do vkyc..... Never ever go to branch to open account in icici... Unless u want to fight tooth and nail to open the account....

If you are new to icici.. Better open online account and do vkyc..... Never ever go to branch to open account in icici... Unless u want to fight tooth and nail to open the account....
I have salary account in icici. I told them I need time to think. Meanwhile I have messaged them on X, lets see what happens

I have salary account in icici. I told them I need time to think. Meanwhile I have messaged them on X, lets see what happens
These days... X complains has also become inefficient.. Twitter complains was good.. 😋

They don't budge easily..... I was able to use twitter and open a regular savings account with only 5000 mab... 3 years ago..... Recently they are not listening even after complains

These days... X complains has also become inefficient.. Twitter complains was good.. 😋

They don't budge easily..... I was able to use twitter and open a regular savings account with only 5000 mab... 3 years ago..... Recently they are not listening even after complains
On Tuesday, I got call from their backend office for the complaint I made on X. They got branch manager on call and I explained what happened, they sent a person same day and yesterday the account was activated. Had to give a cheque of only 15k to open with MAB of 10k

On Tuesday, I got call from their backend office for the complaint I made on X. They got branch manager on call and I explained what happened, they sent a person same day and yesterday the account was activated. Had to give a cheque of only 15k to open with MAB of 10k
Good to hear x worked for u.... 😋

Back