• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Criteria for self employed? I'm not salaried nor do I have any ICICI bank account.

I tried getting it LTF on basis of my Saphhiro LTF, they rejected this request 3 times.
If they are rejecting your Twitter DM request, then the only option is to apply through their official website.

Based on your ITR you will be offered lots of LTF Cards, you may chose Coral Rupay.
But that will make a cibil hit

How did you convince Twitter team / headcreditcards for LTF coral rupay? They've rejected me 3 times now
I DMed them exactly one month back, they easily accepted the request based on Sapphiro LTF.

I think recently they have become rigid.

They also rejected my HPCL SS as LTF request but then I escalated to HSQ, after that they are processing the request now

Nope. I was getting paid upgrade offer for Sapphiro, mmt signature and Manchester United card but I got coral rupay ltf upgrade offer after twitter dm. Now all upgrade offers all gone after upgrading to coral.
That's why!! Me & @VISHESH_BANSAL got MINE card in May 2023 before this Alumni offer of ICICI, once we get a high end card low level cards stop showing for upgrade.

We were offered Rubyx, MMT Sig & Mine, we chose Mine.

Back