• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

I too have to pester them now..
They too rejected my request for ICICI HPCL Super Saver Rupay LTF.

Telling you have one high end card sapphiro as LTF we can't give you lower end card LTF.
Will escalate and update

🕊️
Update: headcreditcards@icicibank.com has also very quickly rejected saying:

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding ICICI Bank Credit Card.

We have rechecked with our concern team regarding Life Time Free Coral Rupay Credit Card based up on Sapphiro Credit Card.

As per revert from concern team, we inform you that, we are unable to provide the Life Time Free Coral Rupay Credit Card.

Update: headcreditcards@icicibank.com has also very quickly rejected saying:

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding ICICI Bank Credit Card.

We have rechecked with our concern team regarding Life Time Free Coral Rupay Credit Card based up on Sapphiro Credit Card.

As per revert from concern team, we inform you that, we are unable to provide the Life Time Free Coral Rupay Credit Card.
Seems we have to wait again !
Will again try after a month, through Twitter itself 😉

I too got Rupay Coral. On the basis of Visa Coral LTF, I made request on Twitter. They approved my Rupay Coral as LTF. Both cards are active as of now. I have confirmed that Rupay Coral shall also be LTF. But they could not assure whether my previous VIsa Coral also LTF shall remain active for long or not.
I had raised a request to convert my coral visa to coral rupay in twitter

They directly raised request and today I can see card in i mobile

If anyone has converted there card tell me if rupay card will remain LTF as it was LTF previously

Also my coral visa will be as it is or it will get closed

After reading this thread, first I called customer care and they outright denied Coral VISA conversion to RuPay, said apply as new RuPay card then I tweeted and tagged RuPay and NCPI, got call next day and executive told me on phone they will convert my VISA LTF to RuPay LTF. Now request is processed and they said you will get card in 5-7 working days.

Got icici coral rupay pre approved ltf.
Already have mmt signature and amz pay ,thiking whether to get it or not.
FYI : i have pnb select and tata infinity for rupay offers

Last edited:
I am still unable to add icici coral rupay according to icici official email to me they were implementing the functionality and the go live is at the end of huly, I don't think they are able to make it in July because it's now weekend and month end too.

I am getting call from ICICI bank daily to upgrade my Coral card to MMT Signature. They are telling me that it is LTF but I have to pay joining fee and this fee is refundable after 40 days. If anyone have any experience on this, please share if I will get refunded?

I am getting call from ICICI bank daily to upgrade my Coral card to MMT Signature. They are telling me that it is LTF but I have to pay joining fee and this fee is refundable after 40 days. If anyone have any experience on this, please share if I will get refunded?
Ask for written proof

Back